FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all the people who might just come in to read the thread.

Have a great day everybody!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning Cowboys fans around the world. Jobb, have you completed your move to the Kona area yet? Have a great day, everyone.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Leon. No, but we're getting close. We spent a couple of months there and can't wait to get back. Hi ABQ, Phil, Bob and all the rest of the guys. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Fellas. Morning to all you faithful posters who come in every day to spread good thoughts ( you know who you are) and good morning to those who come in the just check things out.

I hope everybody is well on their way to having all necessary for Thanksgiving because let me tell ya, I was at the store yesterday to pick up a few odds and ends the Wife needed (bless her hart for doing most of the shopping this year) and it was crazy insane.

Be well everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. We are going to have our feast at 12:00 noon, then I'll be headed to AT&T Stadium for the game. I hope the Cowboys win!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Have a blessed turkey day. Thankful for so many things ,including Romo being back.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Bob, Jobs, Leon and Phil. Morning to all of you, in fact.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Got the pies made and the turkey started. Everybody, have a great, great day and Go Cowboys!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone. Stick a fork in us, we're done. I'm pretty sure Tony will miss the rest of the season. Have a good day, folks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to all.

Was a great Thanksgiving for us. Lots of food, lots of drink and plenty of games and laughter. Kinda short on wins for my Football Teams but what the heck? You can't have everything.

Be well everybody.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to all.

Was a great Thanksgiving for us. Lots of food, lots of drink and plenty of games and laughter. Kinda short on wins for my Football Teams but what the heck? You can't have everything.

Be well everybody.

Morning Pops and all. Great attitude ABQ. There are some things more important than the Cowboys and family and friends together to celebrate is one of them. Keep your chin up guys.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Friends. Welcome to the Weekend! Gonna watch some college football today. It's too rainy to play golf.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Bob, Fellas. Hope everybody is in good sort today. Long weekend, plenty to do today thou. Everyone, have a great day!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Bob and ABQ. Where's Leon? Hope you all have a great day. We are in the home stretch of the move. Most is done. Unable to move much out there but then that gives us a chance to start over with a lot albeit an expensive option.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Nothing exciting happening here. Still too wet to play golf. Have a great day.