FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and hearty good morning, to all of you as well. The coffee's hot so mosey on over for a cup.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Jobs, Bob, Leon, Phil and any others who may decide to drop in.

Hope everybody is well this morning. I am well on my way to a 4th cup of Coffee. Is that bad?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Howdy Pops, ABQ, Leon, Phil, Bob, gambit and all who frequent this thread. Have a great day.

Yes four cups of coffee is not in the best interest of your body.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Up early this morning, Jobb? Or are you in Hawaii? Have a great day everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to come in and post into this thread.

Haha! The jokes on you Jobs. I actually drink about 8 cups of coffee a day!

Everybody, have a great day.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, Jobb, ABQ and everyone who drops in. I hope you all have a happy day. TGIF!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who may stop in to check out this thread.

Happy Friday Everybody! Have some stuff I gotta get knocked out this morning and then hopefully, can enjoy a little time with the Fam later this evening.

Hope everybody has a Great Day!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Howdy Leon. Hope you've gotten enough breaks from the cold to play a little golf. Finishing up getting out of one home today. Flying out Monday.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. Have a blessed day. Jobb, I got to play and have fun a couple of time this week. Went to a gun show yesterday and bought some amm for my .45 so I could practice some. Have a nice flight, Jobb.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops ... Morning everyone. Keep a close count on those remaining shopping days . Christmas is closing in on ya.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, guys. Bob, don't I know it. I've got to get my rear in gear. Have a great day, everyone.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Morning Pops , Be careful out there Jobber. Morning everyone. Didn't see the game last night,hoping to find it some where. I hear the only thing that wasn't ugly was the final score.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Peeps. My heart really gets a workout during these close games. Finally we are are on the winning side.

Morning Pops , Be careful out there Jobber. Morning everyone. Didn't see the game last night,hoping to find it some where. I hear the only thing that wasn't ugly was the final score.

You heard right, JB. A sloppy, mistake filled game. But at least we won.

Edit: Jobb, are you there yet?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who decides to stop in and check stuff out.

I got in late last night to D.C. and was able to catch the last part of the game but I guess that's really the only part worth watching, from what I gather. Wow. Nothing is easy I guess.

Everybody, have a great day!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Jobb must not have his internet hooked up yet; he is MIA:D. Got to play golf yesterday in my short sleeves and I get cold easily. The temps are unseasonable warm right now. I shot 87 which could easily have been 82 or83 if not for a few horrendous shots, but that's part of the game.

Have a great day, everyone.