FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might drop in a bit later.

Leon, the 1st day of the road to 48. Sounds like you started it off right!

Be well everyone...

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, ABQ and all. I've been awake tossing and turning since 2 a.m. so just decided to get up. Have a great day everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to stop in a little later in the day.

Leon, hope nothing serious is keeping you up my friend. Eat a good dinner and get a good nights sleep tonight!

Have a great day everybody.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who may stop in later. I hope all is well with everybody, as we head for the end of the work week. Going to have a little get together with some good friends of ours and celebrate a Birthday this evening. I think it will be a nice evening.

Leon, I hope you slept a little better last night.

Everyone, have a great weekend!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Welcome to the Weekend!

ABQ, I slept better last night. Thanks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any folks who might stop in through the weekend.

Hey Leon, good to hear. I'll tell you, I've been one of those people who has struggled with enough sleep, seems like my whole life. Even today, if I get 5 or 6 hours, that's a lot. It's amazing how important sleep is and what a difference it makes, at least for me. If I get a good nights sleep, I'm sharper, more motivated and just generally better the whole day. I run on 3 hours for a couple of days and I'm a robot. I can still function but it's not nearly the same.

Glad you got back to sleeping right Leon.

Take good care everybody!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Good evening Pops --Evening everyone. Been busy but thought I better check up on everyone.Have a great weekend and stay cool.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning everyone and I hope you have a peaceful, enjoyable day.

ABQ, I know what you mean. I've always been an early riser, like 5 a.m. even on the weekends and almost every day since I've been retired. But 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. is just too early. If I wake up at 4, I go ahead and get up and feel alright.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and anybody else who may just stop by to read a few post instead of actually posting.

Busy this morning but looking forward to a long Afternoon with not much I have to get done. Be well everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. I hope your new week gets off to a good start.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all. Beautiful day here. Not much but some rain from the hurricane. Hope you all have a blessed day.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who may come in a little later.

Hope everybody is well today. Headed towards the weekend and looking forward to it. What's everybody got planned?

Take good care y'all.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ and anyone who shows up. TGIF!! No real plans for the weekend except maybe taking care of a couple of details on my '55 Bel Air convertible. I'm replacing the rear bumper and need to get the new one installed and reconnect the tail lights. Have a great day, everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Leon and good morning Fellas.

Sounds like a decent way to spend the weekend Leon. I'm actually going to pick up the Chassie for my 57 Chevy pickup today. Looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend everybody!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ and all the gang. Welcome to the Weekend! ABQ, did you have the original chassis redone or buy a new "rolling" chassis? I love old cars. I mean really love them. But I hate doing mechanical work so I really procrastinate.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Evening Pops. Hope you all had a great day. Been busy since early so didn't have a chance to drop in.