FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may decide to stop in a little later.

Thursday, weekend is in sight. Hope everybody is having a great day.

Be well everybody!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Morning Pops and all! Hope this is going to be a great weekend. Be safe and have fun. Thinking of you all.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon fellas. Caught up on some much needed sleep today. Felt good to just sleep in for a few hours and then, watch some taped shows that the Wife and I both like. Been awhile since we have done that so that was really great.

I hope everybody is having a good weekend. If not, change it up. Do something about it cause you deserve it.
I love this, ABQ. I hope this was a special day for you, sir.

Good evening Pops, friends, Zoners.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. TGIF!!

It looks like we may get some rain today. I love sitting on the porch watching it rain when it's warm enough. Y'all have a great day!

image.php

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mornin' Pops and fellow goony birds. Welcome to the first weekend without football and if anyone mentions the pro bowl as a real football game, I will track you down and give you a combination simultaneous noogie/wedgie called a nowdgie. Don't try me, I was always good at that pat my head and rub my tummy thing.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It was a good day Trouty. How you been?
I’ve been good, sir. Picking up the little one today at his school. Next week we have an assembly, he’s killing it! Getting another Honor Roll cert, we don’t know if it’s Vice Principal or Principal Honor Roll, but we think it’s Principal (all As). He hasn’t gotten a B, and he only missed 4 days of school (one was MLK holiday) for a trip to Mexico.

Morning Pops, friends, and all you fantastic Zoners out there!

CouchCoach, thanks for your awesome (funny) updates and adding to the thread!!! :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to drop in, later today.

Anybody got anything cool planned for the weekend? If you don't, it's not too late.

Have a great day everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’ve been good, sir. Picking up the little one today at his school. Next week we have an assembly, he’s killing it! Getting another Honor Roll cert, we don’t know if it’s Vice Principal or Principal Honor Roll, but we think it’s Principal (all As). He hasn’t gotten a B, and he only missed 4 days of school (one was MLK holiday) for a trip to Mexico.

Morning Pops, friends, and all you fantastic Zoners out there!

CouchCoach, thanks for your awesome (funny) updates and adding to the thread!!! :)

Good deal Trouty. I remember those kinds of days with my oldest boy. Weekends were bitter sweet. I literally lived for them because it meant that I would have time with him, but when Sunday rolled around, it was terrible. Broke my heart every time I watched him leave. I am glad those days are over, for me. Enjoy every second Trouty, then work hard all week to get back to the weekend. That's really what it's about.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good deal Trouty. I remember those kinds of days with my oldest boy. Weekends were bitter sweet. I literally lived for them because it meant that I would have time with him, but when Sunday rolled around, it was terrible. Broke my heart every time I watched him leave. I am glad those days are over, for me. Enjoy every second Trouty, then work hard all week to get back to the weekend. That's really what it's about.
Zac Brown wrote a song that captures that, "Highway 20 Ride".

Trouty, feel for you Bro but there are one hell of a lot of great part-time Dads in this world and quite a few better than some full time ones. You don't take your time with your little one for granted and they never forget that.

It is not the time in the life, it is the life in that time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Zac Brown wrote a song that captures that, "Highway 20 Ride".

Trouty, feel for you Bro but there are one hell of a lot of great part-time Dads in this world and quite a few better than some full time ones. You don't take your time with your little one for granted and they never forget that.

It is not the time in the life, it is the life in that time.

Agreed. You never lose a kid. You only enhance that relationship or have to work hard at making it worse. Just don't do the latter.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Welcome to the Weekend! I got to play golf yesterday for the 1st time in over a month and really enjoyed it. Y'all enjoy yourselves.

image.php

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all. Let's get the new week off to a good start and smile a lot today. You'll feel good and so will those around you.

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who comes in a little later.

Hope all of you had a great weekend. Lots of stuff going on today. I hope all of you are off to a good start.

Life can give you a bad hop but you are responsible for showing up to play. Remember, life is about how you decide to live it.

Be well folks.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. I got my AR sighted in yesterday and had a good shoot. Nothing planned today. Everyone have a good day!

image.php

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who may stop in a little later.

Got my Grandson here, asleep next to me. Good day today I think. Might be a little fussing but he looks to be happy.

Everybody, have a great day!