FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops and howdy guys. Lost one of my best friends in a trike accident Friday. We've cried a lot. He and his wife were good friends and we rode together as well as he and I SCUBAed. We both quit walking in this year but we had plans to use my boat out of the marina. We will miss you, Joe. See you later. All my love to you brother.

Have a blessed Sunday.

M
Oh Jobb, my heart goes out to you & you're wife. That's such tragic news. Thank you for sharing. We're here to comfort your saddened heart.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops & Pops.

ABQ, were going to have smoked ribs tonite. Xelda can I send you my sheets. And my dear sweet Trouty. I like my eggs up.:D
I thought about buying a smoker, but have a twisted relationship with meat. If I cook it, I'm apologizing to the animal as it browns. I'm sorry the recipe calls for you, then I try to eat around it.

I have some amazing sheets made from bamboo that are an incredible guilty pleasure. They are so silky, but don't slide off the bed. If you need your sheets washed though, I'm your girl. I haven't mastered folding the fitted sheet yet, but I'm getting there.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. Happy hump day. I hope everyone is just peachy keen this morning.

Xelda, we have a pair of those bamboo sheets as well and I also have a golf shirt made from bamboo. The are silky smooth and keep you feeling warmer in winter and cooler in summer.

ABQ, the coffee is wonderful this morning; come join me, brother.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to show up a little later.

I am sorry for my absence the last couple of days. Been heads down on some things for work and was just very time consuming.

Leon, I think I will take up on that offer. Coffee always sounds good to me!

dbrp, how did those Ribs come out?

Xelda, invest in a smoker, you will thank yourself later. Don't worry about the animals. Look at it this way, we eat the animals, we die, we get put in the ground, we become food for the food chain and eventually, the animals are sustained by us, up through the food chain. That's why I, personally, don't want to be cremated. The Big Boss designed the process to be self sustaining. Also, use your crock pot and if you've never learned, learn how to use a pressure cooker. All of those things will be fantasitic for you and food!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV and Coach, all ya'll have a great day!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought about buying a smoker, but have a twisted relationship with meat. If I cook it, I'm apologizing to the animal as it browns. I'm sorry the recipe calls for you, then I try to eat around it.

I have some amazing sheets made from bamboo that are an incredible guilty pleasure. They are so silky, but don't slide off the bed. If you need your sheets washed though, I'm your girl. I haven't mastered folding the fitted sheet yet, but I'm getting there.
I don't bother with folding fitted sheets, I put a hand and a foot in each corner and curl up like I am in a cocoon.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops et al.

I second the smoker suggestion if you did nothing more than smoke fish, if animals bother you. They'd bother me too if I had to kill one to get it on the smoker. I also don't name meat so I don't get too attached.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon Pops and friends. I hope everything is going well for everyone today. Thanks for the encouragement, ABQ. I have a pressure cooker, but no smoker yet. I have an air fryer though and it's wonderful. It gives the crunch of frying without the oils. I put half of a day old What A Burger in mine and it tasted better than when it was fresh. At first I thought they were just a gimmick, but they're good to have.

Those sheets are the best, aren't they Leon? I have some bamboo pajamas, but no shirts in the material. They'd have a hard time getting me out of it. It's hard enough with the pajamas.

Ah, folded sheets or cocooned in them. Either way is good Coach as long as the get a Saturday bath once in a while.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning/afternoon Pops and friends. I hope everything is going well for everyone today. Thanks for the encouragement, ABQ. I have a pressure cooker, but no smoker yet. I have an air fryer though and it's wonderful. It gives the crunch of frying without the oils. I put half of a day old What A Burger in mine and it tasted better than when it was fresh. At first I thought they were just a gimmick, but they're good to have.

Those sheets are the best, aren't they Leon? I have some bamboo pajamas, but no shirts in the material. They'd have a hard time getting me out of it. It's hard enough with the pajamas.

Ah, folded sheets or cocooned in them. Either way is good Coach as long as the get a Saturday bath once in a while.
You put a day old Whataburger in your air fryer? I wondered if those really worked but never thought of putting day old burgers in them.

Speaking of sheets, you naughty posters, you should slip between mine if you want the feel of satin without the slipslidin' away. They're called Sheex and I got the first set at Bed, Bath and Beyond in the Bed section, I am saving the Beyond until I go there stoned. First set was dark gray and pretty cool and I went back and got the black ones and only wish I had a mirror on the ceiling so I could see me on those black Sheex.

If you sleep hot like I do, and probably would be hotter with that mirror or never sleep just admiring myself, these are great. It's like that cool side of the pillow every time I move. Best sheets I have ever slept on.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you glorious Zoners out there.

Please, folks, a prayer for @Ranching as he lost his Aunt Becky last evening. Coach is a wonderful man, and huge family man. His Aunt Becky was only 70 and had two sisters and passed in her sleep. With our Lord in heaven now.

Everyone have a blessed and safe day today.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mornin' Pops and other posters with nothing better to do than waste our time on a football site posting about everything but. Don't know about y'all but in CC World, this makes perfect sense.

You folks up there in the north that had to deal with a nasty winter while we were sunning ourselves on rocks down here rejoice for hell hath descended on us in the form of a heat wave, a tropical heat wave, sorry just broke into song for no reason, my brain might be cooked.

Stay cool and smart move Leon, you proved you were man enough by playing 9, no need to prove heat stroke comes on unannounced and by the time the symptoms appear that's too late.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in a little bit later.

Ranch, sad news Brother. The name Becky or "Rebecca" is Hebrew in origins. it means "servant of God" or to "Tie or Bind Together". One of my favorite characters is Becky Thatcher from "Tom Swayer".

I am sorry for your loss Brother. My condolences to you and all of yours.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV and Coach, have a good day.