FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good Afternoon to any who might stop in, later today.

Xelda, that's what you hope for with Ribs. I'm glad it worked out well for you. Next time, I'm going to give you my secret Raspberry Green Chile BBQ sauce to try out on those Ribs.

Leon, you know that you can just stay home and drink beer right? I mean, you don't actually have to go out and play golf in 112 degree weather, just to be able to drink a beer right? ;-)

dbrp, I do know what day it is. I am just not sure what you are trying to tell us in your gif. LOL....

RWB and Ranching, I'm glad that you both found this thread. It's one of the best kept secrets on this board but it's also one of the best places there is on this board. Welcome to you both.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, have a great day and a great weekend everybody!
Thank you sir! I'm glad to be welcome!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I had some "wisdom" teeth issues. I wouldn't take pain killers, they do little for my pin and just make me unrealistically euphoric. I tried rinsing with salt water.
It worked well, but didn't last long as I had to keep rinsing over and over.

Then I found whiskey. Straight Yukon Jack. It was incredible. A couple of rocks glasses and I was able to sleep through the night.
But other types of booze did NOT work. For example stay clear of Gin. It does nothing for the pain and upon getting drunk you get emotional.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I had some "wisdom" teeth issues. I wouldn't take pain killers, they do little for my pin and just make me unrealistically euphoric. I tried rinsing with salt water.

Then I found whiskey. Straight Yukon Jack. It was incredible. A couple of rocks glasses and I was able to sleep through the night.
But other types of booze did NOT work. For example stay clear of Gin. It does nothing for the pain and upon getting drunk you get emotional.
Thankfully, this was done a few weeks ago so the pain part is nearly over, just making sure debris doesn’t get in the holes as they are still closing up. CC gave me advice when I first had the lowers extracted to use a HP/solution with syringe, and that’s what I’ve been using lately.

Yeah, Street, opiates did nothing for my wisdom teeth, just made me stupid and high (I even made some cringey posts in a CZ thread all doped up on em). But ibuprofen worked fantastic for me, personally.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thankfully, this was done a few weeks ago so the pain part is nearly over, just making sure debris doesn’t get in the holes as they are still closing up. CC gave me advice when I first had the lowers extracted to use a HP/solution with syringe, and that’s what I’ve been using lately.

Yeah, Street, opiates did nothing for my wisdom teeth, just made me stupid and high (I even made some cringey posts in a CZ thread all doped up on em). But ibuprofen worked fantastic for me, personally.
I'm nearly convinced that over the counter pain meds work better. At least for me.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ibuprofen is known as being a miracle drug for the mouth, according to my dentists
I used Aleve because I don't have to take 8 a day if I'm banged up. 2 a day if it's really bad, but one woks all day. I'm excluding a toothache. Sweet Jesus, it's the worst pain there is IMO. And I've been through a ton. I have a high tolerance to pain, but damn.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I used Aleve because I don't have to take 8 a day if I'm banged up. 2 a day if it's really bad, but one woks all day. I'm excluding a toothache. Sweet Jesus, it's the worst pain there is IMO. And I've been through a ton. I have a high tolerance to pain, but damn.
See, I have only had mouth issues with these wisdom teeth (well, I got stabbed in the tooth with a screwdriver that precipitated all of this — long story), so I don’t know true mouth issues.

But holy hell did ibuprofen work wonders on my four teeth. All impacted, the last procedure requiring OR/full anasthesia, due to the complications of when the upper two being removed and I waking up and talking during the procedure (local anesthesia). My lower two teeth rested RIGHT ON top of that very important lower mandible nerve. My surgeons said they had a clear view of the nerve looking into the holes fresh after extraction. My surgeons were/are wizards.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
See, I have only had mouth issues with these wisdom teeth (well, I got stabbed in the tooth with a screwdriver that precioated all of this — long story), so I don’t know true mouth issues.

But holy hell did ibuprofen work wonders on my four teeth. All impacted, the last procedure requiring OR/full anasthesia, due to the complications of when the upper two being removed and I waking up and talking during the procedure. My lower two teeth rested RIGHT ON top of that very important lower mandible nerve. My surgeons said they had a clear view of the nerve. My surgeons were/are wizards.
I cringed reading this. Ugh.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, friends and neighbors. Welcome to the Weekend! My yorkie attacked a small opossum yesterday and it immediatly went into a catatonic state. I stopped her and took her back into the house. An hour of so later the opossum had left. The sucker really did look dead. Sorta how I feel this morning!
lol-16.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and all the good people I've come to know, and the ones I'm starting to know! I can't remember the last time I was so happy for Saturday to arrive. I hope everyone is coping well with their particular weather problems, be it the heat or something else!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, and all the good people I've come to know, and the ones I'm starting to know! I can't remember the last time I was so happy for Saturday to arrive. I hope everyone is coping well with their particular weather problems, be it the heat or something else!
Hey dude, backatcha, buddy! :star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning friends, and good morning to all you wonderful Zoners out there

Leon, I'd be nervous with that encounter. Possums pack a nasty bite with their sharp teeth, sounds like your Yorkie has some spunk to her, sir! :)

Everyone have a blessed and safe day today. :star::starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I Always called booze the truth serum. :p