FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So sorry for your lost, Ranch. Because she's someone you cared about, this must be a great loss to many people. My thoughts are with you and them.
And sudden loss carries it's own burden. Especially with someone healthy, it's just a slam into the heart and takes some additional time to just adjust to that. Accepting that has happened is a very hard challenge to overcome.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops & Pops! The Lord blessed us yet again for another wonderful day where we can share our stories.

@Trouty , thank you for posting about @Ranching Aunt Becky. That was very sweet.

ABQ, the ribs were truly out of this world. The meat just fell off the bones. We had summer salads along with the ribs which made it a true summer meal.

@LeonDixson bless your hear for being such a fan of golf. I doubt I would last 4 holes in that heat.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops, Pops, Trouty & Xelda. Do you know what day it is?
tenor.gif

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. We sweated out 110 degree weather yesterday and more of the same, up to 112, is forcast for he foreseeable future. The Cowboys are going to being wearing parkas in Oxnard after they acclimate to the heat spell here. Have a great Friday everyone.

@Ranching , sorry about your aunt.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow melters. I am so sweet that part of me has turned to caramel.

"Some Like It Hot" but I don't.

Reminder: those with animals, protect them!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I thought I'd get some yard work done yesterday evening about an hour before the sun went down. Things were going fairly well and I had reached clean up mode. I got my gloves and trash can out and was about 1/10th of the way through when a mosquito fogger truck came moseying down the street. I grabbed my trash can and headed for the garage. Maybe I'll get more cleaned up this evening. It's a jungle out there. Hoping everyone has a great weekend!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good Afternoon to any who might stop in, later today.

Xelda, that's what you hope for with Ribs. I'm glad it worked out well for you. Next time, I'm going to give you my secret Raspberry Green Chile BBQ sauce to try out on those Ribs.

Leon, you know that you can just stay home and drink beer right? I mean, you don't actually have to go out and play golf in 112 degree weather, just to be able to drink a beer right? ;-)

dbrp, I do know what day it is. I am just not sure what you are trying to tell us in your gif. LOL....

RWB and Ranching, I'm glad that you both found this thread. It's one of the best kept secrets on this board but it's also one of the best places there is on this board. Welcome to you both.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, have a great day and a great weekend everybody!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good Afternoon to any who might stop in, later today.

Xelda, that's what you hope for with Ribs. I'm glad it worked out well for you. Next time, I'm going to give you my secret Raspberry Green Chile BBQ sauce to try out on those Ribs.

Leon, you know that you can just stay home and drink beer right? I mean, you don't actually have to go out and play golf in 112 degree weather, just to be able to drink a beer right? ;-)

dbrp, I do know what day it is. I am just not sure what you are trying to tell us in your gif. LOL....

RWB and Ranching, I'm glad that you both found this thread. It's one of the best kept secrets on this board but it's also one of the best places there is on this board. Welcome to you both.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB and Ranching, have a great day and a great weekend everybody!
Agree, this is a fine place to start one's day and posting. I am glad I came back as when I first came here, I felt like an outsider and the purpose is just the opposite of that.

Xelda

Reaction score
Agree, this is a fine place to start one's day and posting. I am glad I came back as when I first came here, I felt like an outsider and the purpose is just the opposite of that.
I felt like an outsider but I'm a Cowboys fan too, dagnabit! There's a kindness and warmth in this one thread that can't be found elsewhere. It's also on the lower end of the forum board which means "Cowboy Fans Are Welcome". Higher up and I end up causing trouble trying to get Eagles fans OH YOU TEE of our forums!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I felt like an outsider but I'm a Cowboys fan too, dagnabit! There's a kindness and warmth in this one thread that can't be found elsewhere. It's also on the lower end of the forum board which means "Cowboy Fans Are Welcome". Higher up and I end up causing trouble trying to get Eagles fans OH YOU TEE of our forums!
Yep, this thread is meant to honor a poster that wouldn't have a private club.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon friends, and good afternoon all you wonderful Zoners out there.

Beat the heat, Leon, sir! Stay hydrated. :)

Enjoying my time with my little guy.

CC, Zelda, love your guys' exchange, re:the impact and meaning of this thread and how much it means to you two. Great stuff, friends. :star:

Daboyz, that gif scares me yet I cant stop watching it :laugh:

Everyone have a blessed and safe day, today. :star::starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
CC, I've been using the hydrogen peroxide water solution with a syringe for my wisdom teeth holes the past week and a half after salt water washes we're no longer needed, and I ran out of an antibiotic mouthwash they gave me. Working like a charm. Thanks, again, for the tip, amigo.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
CC, I've been using the hydrogen peroxide water solution with a syringe for my wisdom teeth holes the past week and a half after salt water washes we're no longer needed, and I ran out of an antibiotic mouthwash they gave me. Working like a charm. Thanks, again, for the tip, amigo.
Tooth ache?