Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. TGIF! I'm headed out to the golf course again this morning. I'm not very good, but golfers are a persistent bunch. Last time out I hit my ball into a deep, wooded ravine so I took my 8 iron and made my way to the bottom. I found my ball and was ready to hit when I noticed a skeleton in the underbrush with an 8 iron in it's hand. I called to my buddy that I had real bad trouble down there. He said, "what's wrong" and I said toss me my 7 iron; you can't get out of here with an 8 iron. Have a great day, everyone.
Thanks for starting it off with a laugh.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning to Pops and to all a good morning. I spoke too early about triple digits being over as we're headed there today and tomorrow but I look at this as an opportunity to shove it in Mother Nature's face while others huddle inside, I will venture forth into that hottest heat of the day to thumb my nose at the elements for they will not rule me.

The fact that I will be sipping on a libation, enjoying a fine hand rolled on the thighs of virgins cigar, sitting in the shade with a fan notwithstanding, I invite, nay, implore, my fellow posters to make this day your own. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. I know, I know, I am a crazed risk taker, throwing caution to the wind but by golly, someone has to take a stand,

The day belongs to those that take more than life has to offer and not wait to see what they'll get. Tradition be damned, open the presents early.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in later on.

Friday is always a good thing. I mean, I know some work on weekends and believe me, I did that for years, no days off a lot of times but still in all, Fridays are always cool. Even when I had to work on Saturdays, you still looked forward to Friday and then just dreaded having to work tired the next day. Tomorrow is game day so that's cool too.

Wife left with her parents for Washington State today. Family reunion, but I gotta work so could not do it. Be back on Tuesday I think.

Trouty, no problem is too big to handle. You just gotta do the right thing and like you said, be smart. Trick is not to get yourself in that kind of situation. You already know that so let this time be the last time. :thumbup:

Start calling you Leon "Tin Cup" Dixon!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, be awesome today. Do yourselves a favor and call somebody or go see somebody you haven't seen or talked to in awhile. Just tell them you haven't forgotten about them. More importantly, be safe and make it back to Monday.

Everybody, be awesome and be safe this weekend!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in later on.

Friday is always a good thing. I mean, I know some work on weekends and believe me, I did that for years, no days off a lot of times but still in all, Fridays are always cool. Even when I had to work on Saturdays, you still looked forward to Friday and then just dreaded having to work tired the next day. Tomorrow is game day so that's cool too.

Wife left with her parents for Washington State today. Family reunion, but I gotta work so could not do it. Be back on Tuesday I think.

Trouty, no problem is too big to handle. You just gotta do the right thing and like you said, be smart. Trick is not to get yourself in that kind of situation. You already know that so let this time be the last time. :thumbup:

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, be awesome today. Do yourselves a favor and call somebody or go see somebody you haven't seen or talked to in awhile. Just tell them you haven't forgotten about them. More importantly, be safe and make it back to Monday.

Getting together with some old friends tonight! Great advice man.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Getting together with some old friends tonight! Great advice man.

Can't take credit for it SW. I was talking to an old friend I used to work with yesterday, who called me out of the blue just to bull****. He told me that he just wanted to make sure I was doing OK. Was really he who made me decide to post that but thank you anyway. Have fun with your old Buddies SW.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You're right about talking to people I haven't seen in a while.....Maybe I'll go to Hooters tonight.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. Welcome to the Weekend! I'm going to the game tonight. Will probably end up taking one of the grandkids with me. Let's root for no injuries and good performances. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and weekenders. I would wish you a happy Saturday but is that really necessary?
Morning Pops, and others, who shall remain nameless.......or at least, I don't know your names.

CC, I have a family cookout today, and it was rescheduled from two weeks ago, due to weather. Today there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms, so wish us luck!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, and others, who shall remain nameless.......or at least, I don't know your names.

CC, I have a family cookout today, and it was rescheduled from two weeks ago, due to weather. Today there's a 60% chance of thunderstorms, so wish us luck!
Luck to you, my man, because the only thing worse than being cooped up with the family expecting a cookout is at the beach when it rains.

And look on the bright side, there's a 40% chance of cookout.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Luck to you, my man, because the only thing worse than being cooped up with the family expecting a cookout is at the beach when it rains.

And look on the bright side, there's a 40% chance of cookout.
They upped it to 90%, and looking at the future radar, it's gonna be a washout.........Just like last year.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They upped it to 90%, and looking at the future radar, it's gonna be a washout.........Just like last year.
Sorry man but I hope there's some family members that aren't your favorites that you won't have to be around. Hell, I went to family reunions just to remind myself why I left. Got several relatives trying to disprove that blood is thicker than water.

And hey, you were needing to reunite with your family away from home and the Hooters' girls await. I know they've missed you.