FEATURED Morning Pops!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. My 10 year old granddaughter went to the game with me. I've taken her to a half dozen games with me and she just has a great time. She cheers hard.
I inadvertently left my driver side window down on my truck. It started raining before half time and my seat, floor, dash, everything was soaked when I returned after the game.

Have a blessed day, everyone.
Train them while they're young is the best medicine for a future Dallas Cowboys fan. :thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Pops & Zoners!
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might stop by today.

Leon, enjoy the game my friend. Make sure those kids get lots of Ice Cream, Fried Snickers, maybe sneak in some Wings here and there. Above all, have fun Leon.

RW, I understand. Had the same problem not all that long ago. Just go down to the local HW store and buy yourself some heavy duty 55 gallon trash bags. Cut out a few holes and hand them out to everybody who comes through the gate! BTW, let me know how the Chile works out.

Headed over to ABQJr's here in an hour or so. Gonna watch the game there so should be a good time. On the menu today is Frito Pie, Chile Dogs and Chile Cheese Fries. Hopefully, we can see a win or at least some progress on some of these younger guys. Everybody, have a great day!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, enjoy the game ya'll!
There's that delicious Frito Pie again. Someday I'll use your recipe AB....someday. ;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and Sunday fun day folks. Looks like this might be our last triple digit day of the summer but that doesn't mean we can't have one when it officially turns to Fall. Fall is my favorite season and the shortest one down here and they make inflatable cornucopia for the pools down here. People stuff their kids in there and make them look like the stuff that goes in cornucopia. ksk is not allowed to have one because the goat's horn gets him frisky and they work hard to keep his mind off being the Barnyard Cassanova, especially during the holidays.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. Sorry to hear about your vehicle, Leon. I had Street on a rain dance for me and he must have shaken his mojo towards Texas instead of Louisiana. Don't blame him, it was my fault. We didn't know how powerful his mojo was until yesterday. Impressive Street! Well, it's Sunday. Here's hoping for a peaceful and restful day for everyone as they recharge their batteries for the coming week.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Sunday fun day folks. Looks like this might be our last triple digit day of the summer but that doesn't mean we can't have one when it officially turns to Fall. Fall is my favorite season and the shortest one down here and they make inflatable cornucopia for the pools down here. People stuff their kids in there and make them look like the stuff that goes in cornucopia. ksk is not allowed to have one because the goat's horn gets him frisky and they work hard to keep his mind off being the Barnyard Cassanova, especially during the holidays.
You'll have to wait another month for your favorite season, CC

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You'll have to wait another month for your favorite season, CC
More than that down here, Runny. But the 3 month outlook has it as cooler than normal down here in Sept and Nov but warmer in Oct.

I really don't know why I do this, I wasn't a weather nerd until I was commuting to OK and got to spend time in tornado alley and went through two of them. Gave me a whole new outlook and respect for the weather. I think it's self defense. I talk a lot about the weather so I don't bore people with my ailments. I tell ya, brother, I should have never moved to a retirement area and would not recommend this for anyone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
More than that down here, Runny. But the 3 month outlook has it as cooler than normal down here in Sept and Nov but warmer in Oct.

I really don't know why I do this, I wasn't a weather nerd until I was commuting to OK and got to spend time in tornado alley and went through two of them. Gave me a whole new outlook and respect for the weather. I think it's self defense. I talk a lot about the weather so I don't bore people with my ailments. I tell ya, brother, I should have never moved to a retirement area and would not recommend this for anyone.
Time to shake things up in your community. Maybe borrow Jerry's bus?

At least you're not telling us the forecast, according to the aching in various parts of your body!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time to shake things up in your community. Maybe borrow Jerry's bus?

At least you're not telling us the forecast, according to the aching in various parts of your body!
On the way, bud, on the way. Got to get this damned hip replaced before the cold weather gets here and I get benched for boring the hell out of the members.

I could really dig Booger's Boogie Bus. Load that up with l'il old ladies and crank up the blender for strawberry daiquiri's. Between the blue hair and red drinks, it would look like a rolling campaign poster. Vote for CC, pot with every chicken!!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. Sorry to hear about your vehicle, Leon. I had Street on a rain dance for me and he must have shaken his mojo towards Texas instead of Louisiana. Don't blame him, it was my fault. We didn't know how powerful his mojo was until yesterday. Impressive Street! Well, it's Sunday. Here's hoping for a peaceful and restful day for everyone as they recharge their batteries for the coming week.
It's all your fault! You were the 1st one I thought of. Your voodoo doll that made me roll down my window was a very effective touch.:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. My 10 year old granddaughter went to the game with me. I've taken her to a half dozen games with me and she just has a great time. She cheers hard.
I inadvertently left my driver side window down on my truck. It started raining before half time and my seat, floor, dash, everything was soaked when I returned after the game.

Have a blessed day, everyone.
I had that happen a couple of weeks ago in my Peterbilt......It sucks!!

Xelda

Reaction score
On the way, bud, on the way. Got to get this damned hip replaced before the cold weather gets here and I get benched for boring the hell out of the members.

I could really dig Booger's Boogie Bus. Load that up with l'il old ladies and crank up the blender for strawberry daiquiri's. Between the blue hair and red drinks, it would look like a rolling campaign poster. Vote for CC, pot with every chicken!!
Coach, you need that hip replaced while there's interesting stuff on TV like football. I'm sorry you've got to go through it in the first place. Chin up, you'll be back to terrorizing the public in no time.

We could rename it the CouchCoach Boogermobile. Have a spotlight that flashes a picture of Otis across the night sky when the blue haired ladies are thirsty.

It's all your fault! You were the 1st one I thought of. Your voodoo doll that made me roll down my window was a very effective touch.:laugh:
I are ashamed of myself. I'll try to get Street's hips some form of GPS.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops, and everyone who isn't me! The mechanic at work is taking care of some long overdue issues with my truck, and since I hate driving anyone else's truck - especially the spare truck - I decided to make a 4 day weekend out of it. I got to sleep in on a Monday!!!!!!!

Here' s hoping you all have a peaceful, stress free day!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and everyone. I've got a couple of appointments today and a couple of things I need to do. Gotta get lab work done in prep for my annual physical next week. Have a great day to start off the new week, folks.