FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry man but I hope there's some family members that aren't your favorites that you won't have to be around. Hell, I went to family reunions just to remind myself why I left. Got several relatives trying to disprove that blood is thicker than water.

And hey, you were needing to reunite with your family away from home and the Hooters' girls await. I know they've missed you.
There are only a couple of family members I prefer to avoid, and this is more than likely just going to put them in closer proximity. Oh well, it's just one day......until my niece's pig roast next week...........and my great nephew's birthday in 3 weeks.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might stop by today.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW
tenor.gif

Max..... MAXWELL! You're home.........

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody who might stop by today.

Leon, enjoy the game my friend. Make sure those kids get lots of Ice Cream, Fried Snickers, maybe sneak in some Wings here and there. Above all, have fun Leon.

RW, I understand. Had the same problem not all that long ago. Just go down to the local HW store and buy yourself some heavy duty 55 gallon trash bags. Cut out a few holes and hand them out to everybody who comes through the gate! BTW, let me know how the Chile works out.

Headed over to ABQJr's here in an hour or so. Gonna watch the game there so should be a good time. On the menu today is Frito Pie, Chile Dogs and Chile Cheese Fries. Hopefully, we can see a win or at least some progress on some of these younger guys. Everybody, have a great day!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, enjoy the game ya'll!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get the chili thing and summer. And that's when the big Chili Cookoffs take place. I have always associated chili with cooler, if not cold, weather and the first thing we'd do when it was gonna snow was get ready to make chili.

But ABQ has gone chili crazy. What's for dinner? Doesn't matter as long as there's chili in it or on it. BTW, you want a great thing for those chili dogs? KFC slaw, it's the perfect balance for spicy chili.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Everyone enjoy your chili, family, friends and cook ins or outs. Especially enjoy tonight's game. I'll sing "It's football time in the city and the flags are raining down". (I'd sing this to an Elvis tune but it might provoke someone). Have a good one! Xelda has left the building.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. Everyone enjoy your chili, family, friends and cook ins or outs. Especially enjoy tonight's game. I'll sing "It's football time in the city and the flags are raining down". (I'd sing this to an Elvis tune but it might provoke someone). Have a good one! Xelda has left the building.
Hope you find some chili.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Leon, enjoy the game my friend. Make sure those kids get lots of Ice Cream, Fried Snickers, maybe sneak in some Wings here and there. Above all, have fun Leon.

RW, I understand. Had the same problem not all that long ago. Just go down to the local HW store and buy yourself some heavy duty 55 gallon trash bags. Cut out a few holes and hand them out to everybody who comes through the gate! BTW, let me know how the Chile works out.

Headed over to ABQJr's here in an hour or so. Gonna watch the game there so should be a good time. On the menu today is Frito Pie, Chile Dogs and Chile Cheese Fries. Hopefully, we can see a win or at least some progress on some of these younger guys. Everybody, have a great day!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, enjoy the game ya'll!
The chili is always good, but this time I added more hot sausage. The only problem is the store only had patties, so I had to cook the patties,then chop them up in a food processor, so the texture is a lot different than usual.

Xelda

Reaction score
Hope you find some chili.
Good Lord! This is the deep South. It's too hot for chili.
I'm mostly Seneca, I'll see if I can dig up an anti-rain dance for ya bro.
I've got Black Foot or something from a local tribe in my DNA. I could do an anti-rain dance, but it won't make it to Runny in time. You're going to have to high step for all of us, Street. We have faith in you. Dance like no one's watching!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. My 10 year old granddaughter went to the game with me. I've taken her to a half dozen games with me and she just has a great time. She cheers hard.
I inadvertently left my driver side window down on my truck. It started raining before half time and my seat, floor, dash, everything was soaked when I returned after the game.

Have a blessed day, everyone.