FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in a visit today.

Great weekend of Football and we sure needed it around here. I hope everybody is off to a great start of the week.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great day!

Be good to one another!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and sleepy heads in the East. They could have put away the Giants and not kept y'all up so late.

Defense played well but that offense looks really out of sync but the best part is the Cowboys have kicked off the Eli Meming season in style, those photos are everywhere. I was midway into a swig when they put that camera on him and I had to clean up the mess but I didn't care, I was laughing so hard. It was if the camera operator was just waiting for that shot.

Y'all enjoy this win and don't let the dissection and "just wait until they play _________" posters rain on your parade. Happiness is a floating butterfly that we must cradle in our hands oh so delicately because it will fly away if scared.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning Pops and sleepy heads in the East. They could have put away the Giants and not kept y'all up so late.

Defense played well but that offense looks really out of sync but the best part is the Cowboys have kicked off the Eli Meming season in style, those photos are everywhere. I was midway into a swig when they put that camera on him and I had to clean up the mess but I didn't care, I was laughing so hard. It was if the camera operator was just waiting for that shot.

Y'all enjoy this win and don't let the dissection and "just wait until they play _________" posters rain on your parade. Happiness is a floating butterfly that we must cradle in our hands oh so delicately because it will fly away if scared.
Yeah, it's kinda sad seeing the state of the board today, after that wonderful win, yesterday, CC.

I'm tempted to make a Main Board thread. It's been a while. Rally the troops, you know?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, it's kinda sad seeing the state of the board today, after that wonderful win, yesterday, CC.

I'm tempted to make a Main Board thread. It's been a while. Rally the troops, you know?
Good luck, I tried last night and got 0 response.

I looked at this game only one way, must win. Even though I didn't pick them to win. Right now, this is a week to week offense but the defense looks good.

Xelda

Reaction score
Happy Monday after beating the Giants Pops and friends!

:starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin:
Why do they have to spread out so much suspense up to the very end of a game? How am I supposed to get to sleep right after something like that? Why can't I just relax and enjoy a good old fashioned blow out? Those were some really embarrassing shots of Eli though. Better their QB than ours. They should have interviewed our defense at the end of that game. I think I'm just rambling at this point. A win is still a win.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Monday after beating the Giants Pops and friends!

:starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin: COWBOYS WIN!!! :star: COWBOYS WIN!!! :starspin:
Why do they have to spread out so much suspense up to the very end of a game? How am I supposed to get to sleep right after something like that? Why can't I just relax and enjoy a good old fashioned blow out? Those were some really embarrassing shots of Eli though. Better their QB than ours. They should have interviewed our defense at the end of that game. I think I'm just rambling at this point. A win is still a win.
I was out of touch last night, who won?

Xelda

Reaction score
I was out of touch last night, who won?
Ask Eli.
t6O8q75.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@guag

Can you screen shot that Eli face from Xelda's wonderful post/gif (post 17,748) and create a link for a sig? On your time, at your convenience?

If not, it's all good brother. You've already done so much for me. Just taking a shot in the dark here, brother, with your expertise :)

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
@guag

Can you screen shot that Eli face from Xelda's wonderful post/gif (post 17,748) and create a link for a sig? On your time, at your convenience?

If not, it's all good brother. You've already done so much for me. Just taking a shot in the dark here, brother, with your expertise :)
You got it bro, I'll let you know when it's ready!