FEATURED Morning Pops!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Morning Pops, and friends!

I finally turned in my lemon (Ford) last evening! Going to my attorney's office today to pick up my check, and sometime this week go buy a 2018 Honda Civic. This started April 2017, and I have known I was getting my buy-back since June of this year. It's been a long, long process, but it's finally over! Finally!!

Leon, safe travels, sir, and enjoy your High School reunion and time with your daughter!

Everyone, a safe a wonderful day!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I finally turned in my lemon (Ford) last evening! Going to my attorney's office today to pick up my check, and sometime this week go buy a 2018 Honda Civic. This started April 2017, and I have known I was getting my buy-back since June of this year. It's been a long, long process, but it's finally over! Finally!!

Leon, safe travels, sir, and enjoy your High School reunion and time with your daughter!

Get that baby souped up like Tokyo Drift but stay out of high rise parking garages.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all y'all who wander by this post in search of enlightenment. Sorry, move on.

Well, the break in the rain is coming to an end and it's coming back for another 4 days of soaking. Thought I'd let you know so you didn't have to ask.

Have yourself a fine Hump Day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Congratulations, brother! BFT!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all of you good folks who decide to stop in and spend a few minutes.

Wednesday, Hump Day, week is going by pretty fast.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great day.

Power through and turn the corner towards the weekend. Be well everybody!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and spend a few minutes with Pops and everybody!

Raining here today. Summer is leaving and Fall is coming in. This is the best time of year in New Mexico. The 100+ days are gone, the evenings aren't so cold that you can't spend them outside and, unlike the spring, there is no wind. Good green chile, so say nothing of red! I love this time of year out here.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope you all are doing well this morning. Going to be tough to have a better football week then we did last weekend but I'm hopeful!

Everybody, be good to one another!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all that still work hard to keep this a game and not a business and we're swimming against the current because they just cannot stop talking about contracts and salaries.

I am looking forward to this game on Sunday because this team is really going to be put to the test. That stadium will be louder than most of our players have ever heard with that 12th man trying to scream and will their team to a win. My favorite Cowboys games are those where the team is put to the test and needs to prove to themselves that they are worthy. I hope Wagner and Wright play and really push the Cowboys offense.

If this is to be a good season, the team has to believe in the QB and going into that environment gives him the chance to do that. There will be games that he will be called upon to bring them back and they must believe. It's not as much that Roger was great as much as his guys believed in him. If they pushed it to the edge, he would come through for them. They made him great.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. I have a special message for you today from the good people at Time It Lube.

Today is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is important because I'm exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving in it's place something that I have traded for it. I want it to be gain and not evil, success and not failure in order that I shall not regret the price I paid for it.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Morning Pops!
Here's to leaving Seattle Hopeless at 0-3.
I like that!
I love it!
MSN did a Studs and Duds article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...uds-for-nfl-week-3/ss-BBNx8ls?ocid=spartanntp
Things are looking promising for us this weekend.

Stud: Taco Charlton, defensive end, Dallas Cowboys
Charlton is coming off an excellent performance when he gathered one sack, two quarterback hits, three tackles and a fumble recovery against that sad, aforementioned Giants offense. Charlton gets to focus his efforts on harassing the heck out of the Seattle Seahawks offense and the very sackable quarterback Russell Wilson. Look for a dominant Dallas pass rush to hose down any fire the Seahawks may even attempt to create.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops and what a morning it must be in Cleveland. Their Browns win their first game in nearly 2 years. Congrats Browns. I had faith in ya's by picking you over the JETS.

Technically, they should be 3-0. The NFL has a shortage of kickers. Had they only made the one playing Pittsburgh. Look at me rambling on Pops. I'm just so excited for them. They do have a much better team now.

GO BROWNS GO COLTS & GO COWBOYS :flagwave:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love it!
MSN did a Studs and Duds article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...uds-for-nfl-week-3/ss-BBNx8ls?ocid=spartanntp
Things are looking promising for us this weekend.

Stud: Taco Charlton, defensive end, Dallas Cowboys
Charlton is coming off an excellent performance when he gathered one sack, two quarterback hits, three tackles and a fumble recovery against that sad, aforementioned Giants offense. Charlton gets to focus his efforts on harassing the heck out of the Seattle Seahawks offense and the very sackable quarterback Russell Wilson. Look for a dominant Dallas pass rush to hose down any fire the Seahawks may even attempt to create.
I like a little Dlaw on my Taco. :muttley: