FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and friends. Pretend I just poured out the greatest advice you've ever seen. It will lift you up when things aren't going your way and make you smile when you find yourself down. It's such an awesome piece of advice that you share it with others when you see them down. No matter what, don't forget who told it to you. You're welcome.

Preaching to the choir.

and me!
You want a nooner?....I thought you were the one....................................................................never mind.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Pops! Penn State won & the Egals are losing. It's a beautiful weekend!
Congrats on Penn State winning. t's hard rooting for other teams, but I was pulling for Tampa Bay. I've been a fan of theirs for a whole game. Doesn't mean I'm going to hit their web site. It may also be the only time you hear me say this: Come on Vikings! Don't let me down! A tie? I'm conflicted.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Congrats on Penn State winning. t's hard rooting for other teams, but I was pulling for Tampa Bay. I've been a fan of theirs for a whole game. Doesn't mean I'm going to hit their web site. It may also be the only time you hear me say this: Come on Vikings! Don't let me down! A tie? I'm conflicted.
That poor kicker!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LOL, thank you my friend. I completely understand. I too was cheering for the Bucs and of course the Jags. They were ripped off last year vs Pats. They should of been the one advancing to the SB. And with that thought, they WOULD of beaten the Egals. By the way, I think the league needs some kickers. Back to back ties. Quick, somebody call McNabb to explain that. :lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops! Glad I took today off, so I could watch the game last night. It was nice to see Dak looking like he knew what was going on, and to see them keep running the ball, even though it seemed futile at times, but they finally got it going. It would've been nice if they'd let us watch the last few minutes stress free, instead of wondering if the Giants were gonna be able to put up 18 points in 4 minutes, but the final score is all that really matters. Damned proud of our defense so far this season!.....Looking good!!