FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all those interested in the weather where I am, there's got to be at least one of you. Well, the sun has finally agreed to show up to dry out the ground to prepare it for the bouncing of the raindrops headed here at the end of the week.

Egads, my interests are starting to be so old man like the weather. I just hope I go before I start a thread "What kinds of ointment do you have"? Or worse, go through my medicine cabinet and post pics of tubes with important scary scientific names and ask "Anybody know what this is used for"?

I've only got a few days left as a whippersnapper so I need to get busy and roll some houses, make some prank calls and I ordered some fake pimples for my "Back to the Puberty". Soon, I will become an official adult and leave these childish things behind. Bah! Humbug!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops! Still humid around these parts. This type of weather makes Daboyz miserable. Here he is having a hissy fit.:muttley:
th

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to visit the thread.

Man, I think I've mentioned the fact that I only sleep a few hours a night, 3 or 4 usually. However, I slept so hard last night. I went to bed at about 12:30, which is early for me, and woke up at around 8:30. Slept right through the alarm, everything. I haven't slept like that in awhile. Felt kinda good! I suspect that it's because my Wife got home yesterday from California again. She left last Thursday and got home around 4 yesterday. Usually doesn't effect me but I don't know, I just slept really good.

Anyway, enough about me. How is everybody today?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great day.

Think I'm gonna stop by the store today or tomorrow and buy stuff for a Boil, for this weekend.

Everybody, have a great Tuesday!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. Glad to hear you slept well, ABQ. Sorry to hear you're heading back into the trucking black hole, Runny. My music always made unbearable trips more bearable for me. Soothing the savage beast so to speak. Also bad news on the Street front. I know you're miserable Street. Do you have a humidifier? They are wonderful for making sore throats less painful. They help with the sinuses too.
Good Morning Pops! Still humid around these parts. This type of weather makes Daboyz miserable. Here he is having a hissy fit.:muttley:
th
They love to say you learn something new every day. This counts as my learned something today. Now I know where the term "hissy fit" comes from and it makes perfect sense. Dang, that cat looks mad.
Good morning Pops and all those interested in the weather where I am, there's got to be at least one of you. Well, the sun has finally agreed to show up to dry out the ground to prepare it for the bouncing of the raindrops headed here at the end of the week.

Egads, my interests are starting to be so old man like the weather. I just hope I go before I start a thread "What kinds of ointment do you have"? Or worse, go through my medicine cabinet and post pics of tubes with important scary scientific names and ask "Anybody know what this is used for"?

I've only got a few days left as a whippersnapper so I need to get busy and roll some houses, make some prank calls and I ordered some fake pimples for my "Back to the Puberty". Soon, I will become an official adult and leave these childish things behind. Bah! Humbug!
You are a Renaissance CouchCoach. You can talk about anything at any given time of day. Don't let interest in the weather dampen your spirits. You prudently check to know when your adventures are going to be rained out. As for the medicine cabinet, don't ask, don't tell, just Google it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all who stop in to visit the thread.

Man, I think I've mentioned the fact that I only sleep a few hours a night, 3 or 4 usually. However, I slept so hard last night. I went to bed at about 12:30, which is early for me, and woke up at around 8:30. Slept right through the alarm, everything. I haven't slept like that in awhile. Felt kinda good! I suspect that it's because my Wife got home yesterday from California again. She left last Thursday and got home around 4 yesterday. Usually doesn't effect me but I don't know, I just slept really good.

Anyway, enough about me. How is everybody today?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, have a great day.

Think I'm gonna stop by the store today or tomorrow and buy stuff for a Boil, for this weekend.

Everybody, have a great Tuesday!
Uh oh, seafood might be the kiss of death playing in SEA.