FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. I watched the Longhorns win today. These college games have been mostly blow outs from all I've caught. It's fun if you're rooting for that team, but not interesting if you aren't. Lots of rain today with more on the way. Sorry to hear about the spines and hips. I hope all get to feeling better fast.

Hey Leon, if I'm not too late, don't forget to tell the "wocked and woaded" story.

I do that so the girls can look down my shirt, and I don't have to tip as much.
FLOOZY!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good evening Pops and friends. I watched the Longhorns win today. These college games have been mostly blow outs from all I've caught. It's fun if you're rooting for that team, but not interesting if you aren't. Lots of rain today with more on the way. Sorry to hear about the spines and hips. I hope all get to feeling better fast.

Hey Leon, if I'm not too late, don't forget to tell the "wocked and woaded" story.

FLOOZY!
Flatterer!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and friends and neighbors. Its game day; go Cowboys! I had a lot of fun at the high school reunion last night. It was good to catch up with people I knew 55 years ago, but man those people look old.
lol-16.gif
Have a great day, everyone.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Sunday afternoon Pops and friends. Are you ready for some football? Maybe a little Cowboys piling on Russell Wilson? Revenge for his wife dancing in the end zone after the last game, getting her smug cooties on our :star:! It's only fair we release CapnB to scoot his rump across the Seahawks emblem after today's game. Make sure to record it so we can play it back at reunions and holiday gatherings. I've got to get cleaned up for the game, so best of everything to us and our team today.
:star::starspin::star: Go COWBOYS! Win one for ABQ, Leon, Jobber, DABZ, RGV, Coach, Runny, Street, Trouty, ksk and MEEEEEEE!!!!! :star::starspin::star:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Evening Pops. What an ugly win those Egals had for Wentz' return. Colts had so many opportunities, but at the end the penalties got the best of them. Wentz, 2 turnovers, 5 sacks. But becuz they won, the boo bird fans continue thinking he's the next best thing to sliced bread, yet once again.:facepalm:

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Pen Pals. I'm in a pretty good mood today and not letting the game bother me. I was really happy to see Tiger win again. What a remarkable comeback after all those surgeries. We are still in California and having a good time. I hope everyone's week gets off to a good start.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and peeps!

I'm never watching football again... until at least next week.

Dix, it was pretty awesome to see that El Tigre finally won again!

Trouty, my friend, don't sweat the loss. It's the first of many.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon fellas and good afternoon to all who have already stopped in and any who still might.

Was an OK weekend, not too bad. I hope all of you had a good weekend, despite the Cowboys loss.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope you guys are all doing well. Looking for details on what everybody cooked over the weekend.

Everybody, Welcome to the work week!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon fellas and good afternoon to all who have already stopped in and any who still might.

Was an OK weekend, not too bad. I hope all of you had a good weekend, despite the Cowboys loss.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope you guys are all doing well. Looking for details on what everybody cooked over the weekend.

Everybody, Welcome to the work week!
I gave up letting a football game affect my weekend a long time ago. It helps being a Razorback and Cowboys fan, not forfeiting is a good weekend.

Xelda

Reaction score
What are the green dots at the upper left by our avatar? Not everyone has them, but I don't remember seeing them before.
This is what I like, a modicum of perspective.
I was polite enough not to yell "the sky is falling". I made a chicken, spinach, blackberry, strawberry salad with grated parmesan cheese. The game came on and I lost my appetite so it became supper.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What are the green dots at the upper left by our avatar? Not everyone has them, but I don't remember seeing them before.

I was polite enough not to yell "the sky is falling". I made a chicken, spinach, blackberry, strawberry salad with grated parmesan cheese. The game came on and I lost my appetite so it became supper.
I believe those green dots indicate who's currently online.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and peeps, from lovely bumper to bumper idiots Long Island!

Rainy and cool today. 50° when I left the house at 3:00 this morning. Yippee, Summer's over and Winter's on its way. Wooofriggin'hoo.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. I'm going to play golf with one of my past co-workers today. We became really good friends and used to hang out together a lot when I lived here in Calif. Should be fun. All of you have a great day.

I never noticed the green dots either. The on-line designation is a plausible answer.