FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What are the green dots at the upper left by our avatar? Not everyone has them, but I don't remember seeing them before.

I was polite enough not to yell "the sky is falling". I made a chicken, spinach, blackberry, strawberry salad with grated parmesan cheese. The game came on and I lost my appetite so it became supper.

So what you are really telling me is that you worked all day on a fantastic supper!?

Good for you Girl!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops. Morning, everyone. I'm going to play golf with one of my past co-workers today. We became really good friends and used to hang out together a lot when I lived here in Calif. Should be fun. All of you have a great day.

I never noticed the green dots either. The on-line designation is a plausible answer.
Except it's coming from Runny and he's in traffic, can we believe anything he says?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all you wonderful people reading this. You are wonderful because you stopped to read this after I, painstakingly, made sure there were no tippoes.

I am not wonderful; however, I am full of wonder and that seems to be growing on a daily basis. Now, you go out there and make this the best Tuesday of this week! You will not get a second chance.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and visit this thread.

Busy day today so I'll be brief.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope all of you are having a great day.

Everyone, work hard, rest well and come back strong for tomorrow. Before you know it, Friday will be on us and we can enjoy the weekend!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The Toot Fairy is real... talk about typos, I'm going to leave that there.. The Tooth Fairy is real, I know her personally. She did the very best she could with no help from Mr. Scrooge Fairy. Well, I opened the door to greet the day and nature yelled "IT'S HOT! SHUT THE DOOR AND SAVE YOURSELF!" so I did. I might cook something today and I'm contemplating the cookies I gave y'all the recipe for. They're going to be so good. I've made them a few times already so I'm speaking from experience. I can share with the neighbors. Have a good Tuesday everyone. I'm putting extra energy into wishing everyone a safe and happy day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. The Toot Fairy is real... talk about typos, I'm going to leave that there.. The Tooth Fairy is real, I know her personally. She did the very best she could with no help from Mr. Scrooge Fairy. Well, I opened the door to greet the day and nature yelled "IT'S HOT! SHUT THE DOOR AND SAVE YOURSELF!" so I did. I might cook something today and I'm contemplating the cookies I gave y'all the recipe for. They're going to be so good. I've made them a few times already so I'm speaking from experience. I can share with the neighbors. Have a good Tuesday everyone. I'm putting extra energy into wishing everyone a safe and happy day.
SEND ME COOKIES!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Pops & Happy Hump Day!
Here's wishing @LeonDixson a great day on the course. Watch out for those golf ball snatchers. :lmao:
giphy.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to anybody that decides to show up and check in on Pops today.

Long day yesterday. Spent most of it in the Hospital, my Aunt had a severe reaction to medication and it caused a heart attack so it was not good. Thank God we were able to get her to the Hospital and she received treatment quickly. Still not out of the Woods, she is in ICU but she has a fight chance now.

Headed back shortly so probably another lengthy day but hopefully, all works out well.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching and SW, hope all of you are having a great day.

Everybody, peace be with you!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and all my little humpsters. I hope you are enjoying your day. That's one of the things I really miss because of retiring. It's just Wednesday now but I try to live vicariously through y'all. I'd like to do that in the love and romance department as well but none of you will share your stories with me. Don't want to go into detail? That's ok, just send me pics and I'll make something up. I am going to whether you send the pics or not so you might as well send them.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. El Humperino day. Sorry to hear about your aunt, ABQ. At least she's in the best place she could possibly be in at a time like this. I've never heard of an allergic reaction causing a heart attack before. I would offer to give you one of my aunts, but I like you too much to inflict her on you.

More? I haven't had one yet. Where in the hell are all those cookies going?
Didn't I tell you those were good cookies? I've only had one cookie in my life that could compete with these. A white chocolate & cherry cookie from Christy's in Nashville a couple of days after Michael Irvin got hurt in Philly. This cookie was that good! Besides, I don't share just average cookie recipes with y'all. Only the best I can get my hands on for fellow Cowboy fans.

Be safe on your way home, Leon. Have a good trip and a sweet reunion with your bed.