FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who stop in and visit today.

Grandson is already here so not much time today. Gotta go make him some eggs for breakfast.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, have a great day. You guys be well today.

Peace!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and all the others and you know who you are. Some of you might forget who you are and if that happens, contact me and if I can't figure it out, we can assign you a new you. But you will be allowed to keep all of your bad habits, we'll just blame someone else for them.

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and all the others and you know who you are. Some of you might forget who you are and if that happens, contact me and if I can't figure it out, we can assign you a new you. But you will be allowed to keep all of your bad habits, we'll just blame someone else for them.
That sounds like a good deal! Sign me up!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. The forecast is calling for 100% chance of rain, possibly over 1", here in Granbury today. There goes my golf game again. Have a great day, Y'all.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I hope the rain isn't too bad, Leon. Your clubs probably needed a day off. It's supposed to sprinkle here and it did. I might get my pole saw out later and attack nature. I can't go wild or the clean up will be a nightmare. Have a good day and be safe out there everyone.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, DBRP (where is she), Xelda, Couch, KSK, Runny and anyone who drops in. I'm off to the ophthalmologist today for another injection into the eye. Fun times. Y'all have a good day.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops, ABQ, Jobb, DBRP (where is she), Xelda, Couch, KSK, Runny and anyone who drops in. I'm off to the ophthalmologist today for another injection into the eye. Fun times. Y'all have a good day.
You like telling us about that, don't you? If this weren't the "be nice to everyone" thread.....but it is, so I hope it doesn't hurt....much.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and friends. I hope the rain isn't too bad, Leon. Your clubs probably needed a day off. It's supposed to sprinkle here and it did. I might get my pole saw out later and attack nature. I can't go wild or the clean up will be a nightmare. Have a good day and be safe out there everyone.
What a coincidence, I am getting my cole slaw out later and with all that cabbage will assault nature in my own way.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My man, it will be better than yours. My Mom had that done periodically and she told me it sounded worse than it really is. I said "nope, Mom, if that were true, the comparison of negative things that could happen to someone wouldn't be better than a sharp stick in the eye". I hope that continues to keep that eye in good shape.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and everyone including Amari Cooper, the newest Cowboy and subject of our misery. Just when you think it can't get any worse out in gen pop, along comes the Amarithon up to an including the fact he's doesn't jump up and dance like Mr. Bojangles upon arrival into the Cowboys clan.

Are other NFL forums this nuts? I certainly hope they provide other places, like our host does, to post with at least borderline sane posters (sorry, borderline is the best that I can do and believe me, coming for me, that's a compliment). I did get a kick out of the flashback to our old haunt with Amari threads turning into Romo arguments. I think that made our old mods happy as well.

If you don't know what to make of this day, call in sick and wait for tomorrow for Friday is Funday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and visit this thread today.

Rained here since Sunday. Certainly not as bad as a lot of places so I'm not complaining but I'll tell ya, my poor dogs are ready for this to go away! I think they are tired of being wet and eating soggy dog food. LOL....

Hey Leon, how you doing my friend? And yes, where is dbrp? Hope all is OK.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, welcome to Thursday.

I hope that everybody is enjoying a good day. Halfway over now and then it's on to Friday! Peace to all!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. I don't know what to make of the Amari trade. Now we have to wait 2 weeks to see what he's going to add to the business end of the football for us. For some reason, they didn't go back to Dez which could have saved that 1st round pick. That gives me something else to think about, so I'm going to be busy trying to figure things out and eventually put it in the "Jerry's gonna do what Jerry's gonna do" pile. Everyone have a good day and enjoy your evening.