FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends. I was stretching as I watched the Giants Commanders game and accidentally intercepted Eli. We can't lose this weekend so have a good Sunday everyone!
LMAO!........and even that required stickum!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
No golf???
I played yesterday and did terrible. It was sometimes fun and sometimes extremely frustrating. Usually I try to just accept whatever shot I make and go to the next one. In this case there were 93 extras and I couldn't handle it.:D I almost always have fun, though, and that's why I keep playing.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. They're calling for two more days of warm sunny weather before getting thunder showers on Wednesday. The Saints/Packers game yesterday was a great game. May the new week get off to a good start for everyone.

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. For the first time in two weeks, I turned the AC on last night. It really is a wonderful invention that improves the quality of life in the deep South.

Morning, Pops and Cowboys fans. They're calling for two more days of warm sunny weather before getting thunder showers on Wednesday. The Saints/Packers game yesterday was a great game. May the new week get off to a good start for everyone.
Yeah Buddy! The Packers L O S T!!!!!!! I don't know how to drag this out more, but it was exceedingly satisfying to see AR throw a towel in disgust on the side lines as time ran out. It was easy to root for a team not in Packers' uniforms. I enjoyed that more than I should have.

Have a good one everybody.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends. For the first time in two weeks, I turned the AC on last night. It really is a wonderful invention that improves the quality of life in the deep South.

Yeah Buddy! The Packers L O S T!!!!!!! I don't know how to drag this out more, but it was exceedingly satisfying to see AR throw a towel in disgust on the side lines as time ran out. It was easy to root for a team not in Packers' uniforms. I enjoyed that more than I should have.

Have a good one everybody.
Did you catch that glare he was giving that asst. coach on the sideline? I don’t know if that is the ST coach but he should be looking for work today. Simple orders when you have Rodgers, down the ball and start on the 25.

Xelda

Reaction score
Did you catch that glare he was giving that asst. coach on the sideline? I don’t know if that is the ST coach but he should be looking for work today. Simple orders when you have Rodgers, down the ball and start on the 25.
Everything was glorious about the end of that game except it wasn't the Cowboys giving AR grief. Next week they go to Tom Brady stadium! Clash of the Titan QBs. Settle it! I will be rooting against he Packers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good afternoon Pops and everyone that didn’t have their puter bite the dust this weekend. I will be waxing less poetic until I get my new one and a real keyboard instead of this Mattel one with my pad. Do not celebrate too long for I will have a brand new keyboard with it’s full compliment of characters, I paid extra to get one with characters instead of just letters, numbers and cute little thingamajigs. In fact, a few lucky posters are going to get to have breakfast with my characters just like a Disney cruise.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rams/Packers....but yes, it was a great game!

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and everyone that didn’t have their puter bite the dust this weekend. I will be waxing less poetic until I get my new one and a real keyboard instead of this Mattel one with my pad. Do not celebrate too long for I will have a brand new keyboard with it’s full compliment of characters, I paid extra to get one with characters instead of just letters, numbers and cute little thingamajigs. In fact, a few lucky posters are going to get to have breakfast with my characters just like a Disney cruise.
Soon you can write that book you've been thinking about. Share with the class all those cute nicknames you made up for us. How much will it cost to get our names changed to something that isn't censored? I don't want to be Turd Head this time. Let us know if you hit a dry spell, we'll make up stuff to keep you going.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops. Good morning, everyone. It's going to be a lazy, kick back day for me. Y'all have a good one.

Thanks for the correction, Runny.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might decide to stop in and see what's what in this thread today.

Been busy this morning, the Boy showed up at 7 and so I got rolling on some Oatmeal with Raisins for him. Getting colder in the mornings so need something for him to eat that's hot. He's asleep now so got a few minutes here. Lucky for me, the Wife made Split Pea Soup and BLTs for supper last night so I can warm that up for lunch and he should be good to go there.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, have a great day!

Everyone, have a great day! Peace.

Xelda

Reaction score
Happy Not Monday Pops and friends. I haven't devised my plan to conquer the day yet, but I need to get cracking on it. I hope everyone has a good day along with a pleasant surprise.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and Humpday appreciates! Almost halfway through the week, as it's 6:22 a.m., e.s.t.

5 days until we witness the magic combination of Dak and Amari, and while that sounds like the name of an Oriental rug store, it's much more decorative than that to the front office of the Dallas Cowboys.

Here's hoping it goes well with the rest of the room.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Happy Hump Day! The Brazos runs right behind our property and is still as high as I've seen it. After the sun comes up I might take a cup of coffee down there and just watch it run. Y'all have a great day.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Happy Hump Day! The Brazos runs right behind our property and is still as high as I've seen it. After the sun comes up I might take a cup of coffee down there and just watch it run. Y'all have a great day.
Take along Loggins&Messina’s “Watching the River Run” or Eurhymitics’ “Take Me to the River”.