FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops, and a good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Cowboys fans! May they give us more to be thankful for today, and the next several years!

I read back through the tributes and posts related to "Morning Pops!"... I wasn't part of the group then and don't want to disrespect your tradition by treading where I have no history, however I do want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. So thankful for everyone in my life and hope to have many more to come with this crazy group.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I read back through the tributes and posts related to "Morning Pops!"... I wasn't part of the group then and don't want to disrespect your tradition by treading where I have no history, however I do want to wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. So thankful for everyone in my life and hope to have many more to come with this crazy group.
Several of us have only just begun posting in this thread, as its inception predates our membership. The whole premise of this thread is simply to be kind to one another, so it should go without saying that everyone is perfectly welcome!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several of us have only just begun posting in this thread, as its inception predates our membership. The whole premise of this thread is simply to be kind to one another, so it should go without saying that everyone is perfectly welcome!
I echo this from what I know the type person Pops to have been. This is the exact opposite of a closed thread. This is a tribute thread.

I sometimes drift off the purpose of this thread but not out of any disrespect as I drift pretty much all the time. This thread, above all others I've seen here, is the one to bare your soul and share what's on your mind and in your heart.

This is person to person, not poster to poster. And a very nice way to start your day, wishing a good day on others.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and TDay revelers, and you know who you are and if you don't, I have pics.

If you are sharing this day with your families, extra long hugs. If not, and you are alone as I am, here's a big ole cyber hug for you.

If you are feeling a little low, as some do during this time, carve out a little time to just ponder one thing. What do you have to be thankful for? Start to focus on that and list those in your mind and before you know it, you are not as low as you were. This works for me as I have the tendency to slip into feeling sorry for myself and the blues feed off that. And the truest saying I know comes back to me. "It's not what happens to me but in how I respond to it". Victim or victor, the choice is mine.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and TDay revelers, and you know who you are and if you don't, I have pics.

If you are sharing this day with your families, extra long hugs. If not, and you are alone as I am, here's a big ole cyber hug for you.

If you are feeling a little low, as some do during this time, carve out a little time to just ponder one thing. What do you have to be thankful for? Start to focus on that and list those in your mind and before you know it, you are not as low as you were. This works for me as I have the tendency to slip into feeling sorry for myself and the blues feed off that. And the truest saying I know comes back to me. "It's not what happens to me but in how I respond to it". Victim or victor, the choice is mine.
Never doubt how much you mean to some of us, CC..........Are you gonna call Mike today?

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. Strive to enjoy time with your family. I've got to get ready to go, so Happy Thanksgiving everyone and GO COWBOYS!!!!!! Beat the Commanders to within an inch of their lives. Leave no meat on the bone and no points off the scoreboard! Do us proud!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in today to visit this thread.

I hope that everybody has a safe, warm place to enjoy Thanksgiving today. With friends, without friends, it doesn't matter. I've done plenty of both in my years on earth. The important thing is to take stock in what you have and find a place where you can see what you have to be thankful for.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, I hope you all have something cool set up for today. I am thankful for you all, just so you know. Enjoy the day everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You do realize I painted my signature, don't you? Hahahahaha

I did not. I just figured that anybody who could take a post about 50 full port a potties, left in the Heat of Texas Summer, and turn that into an Art Statement must posses a pretty high appreciation for them.

The fact that you painted your Sig Pic is just Sauce for the Goose, so to speak. :laugh: