FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone. A little under the weather this morning but agreed... it is a good day for some stress-free football. Expecting a nice snowfall where I am in Iowa over the course of the day (not gonna lie, soooo excited) so it's a good day to be inside and finally get to that pie I missed at Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great day.
I hope you're feeling better as the day as worn on.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning, Pops and everyone. It's a good day to watch football and not be stressed out waiting for the Cowboys to play. I tried Coach's idea and put cheddar cheese on on my apple pie last night before heating it. Mmmmmm gooood! I used to eat a fujii apple with a chunk of cheddar every afternoon and loved it, but never thought of melting in on my pie. May you all be blessed.
Leon, I can recall people doing that when I was a young kid and I didn't care for cheese but now the combo is terrific.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and everyone. A little under the weather this morning but agreed... it is a good day for some stress-free football. Expecting a nice snowfall where I am in Iowa over the course of the day (not gonna lie, soooo excited) so it's a good day to be inside and finally get to that pie I missed at Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great day.
Now, I am pissed. Everybody's eating pie and I am out.

Hope you get to feeling better and that pie should help.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Now, I am pissed. Everybody's eating pie and I am out.

Hope you get to feeling better and that pie should help.

Already feeling better. I have my own personal Thanksgiving dinner happening today here for myself and CC, I have taken your wisdom to heart and will, in fact, eat the pie first!:)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops!

Finally, I get to go back to work! Yippee!

Dix, those Fuji apples are the best, aren't they? I have one every day, and it does keep the doctor away. Maybe if I stop eating them, I won't have to sit in the waiting room as long.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and friends. I guess it would have been in the Cowboys best interest for the Vikings to lose last night but it was nice to see Rodgers get beat. I agree, Runny, I like the Fujjis the best. Y'all have a great day.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning Pops and I hope y'all enjoyed your long weekend. Sorry you have to return to work but someone's got to pay for all the stuff y'all bought this weekend and today on Cyber Monday. Got Black Friday, Support Local Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. Need Save Your Money Sunday in there.

I don't care if you are religious or not but the materialism of this has reached critical mass for me. I am so sick of car ads, how many people buy their significant other a luxury car for Christmas? Are there that many? Is the gift of a cell phone that thrilling to cause boys to scream like girls? And don't get me started on the jewelry ads.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and I hope y'all enjoyed your long weekend. Sorry you have to return to work but someone's got to pay for all the stuff y'all bought this weekend and today on Cyber Monday. Got Black Friday, Support Local Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. Need Save Your Money Sunday in there.

I don't care if you are religious or not but the materialism of this has reached critical mass for me. I am so sick of car ads, how many people buy their significant other a luxury car for Christmas? Are there that many? Is the gift of a cell phone that thrilling to cause boys to scream like girls? And don't get me started on the jewelry ads.

Nobody buys me a car...:confused:...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in today or who already have stopped in.

I hope that everyone had a great Long Holiday Weekend. Back to work on Monday so without further ado......

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, have a great week and remember to get all your Xmas shopping done before the rush. Sucks to be out there dealing with the crazies!

Everyone, have a great week!

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops and friends. I'm back on speaking terms with myself after working in the yard yesterday. I did think about all of you here though as I took my leaf blower out. It was me against a neighbor's oak tree to the west as the wind blew harder than my leaf blower. I got the ground ready to move some flowers from a pot to the ground. I dug up two stumps, put my gloves on, went to the pot. Ants came pouring out of it along with one big brown spider that looked like the one called a Brown Recluse on my computer. I'll buy more flowers next year.

Everyone have a good Monday if that's possible.

There's one I never grow tired of, it's the Hershey Kisses commercial with them being bells. For the rest, I need to find our special thread and unleash. Meet me there and we can go to town. You need to address those jewelry ads as a public service.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and friends. I'm back on speaking terms with myself after working in the yard yesterday. I did think about all of you here though as I took my leaf blower out. It was me against a neighbor's oak tree to the west as the wind blew harder than my leaf blower. I got the ground ready to move some flowers from a pot to the ground. I dug up two stumps, put my gloves on, went to the pot. Ants came pouring out of it along with one big brown spider that looked like the one called a Brown Recluse on my computer. I'll buy more flowers next year.

Everyone have a good Monday if that's possible.

There's one I never grow tired of, it's the Hershey Kisses commercial with them being bells. For the rest, I need to find our special thread and unleash. Meet me there and we can go to town. You need to address those jewelry ads as a public service.
That Hershey's Kisses commercial always made my dog howl.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, pops and pen pals. My back is really hurting this morning. I was playing with my 5 yr. old Grandson and lifting him yesterday. Should have known better. Also, I fear I am in danger of losing my man card. I've already got all my Christmas shopping done except for a few stocking stuffers. Normally, I'm out with crowds of other men at the last minute buying whatever's left.

I did have a bit of good luck yesterday. The guy who has the Cowboys season tickets for the seat right behind me texted me and proposed a trade. His brother is coming into town Thursday and he needed extra tickets. My daughter is coming in from California for the Eagles game so we swapped tickets. Y'all have a great day!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who have already stopped by or who might still stop in.

Busy this morning, the Boy came over and he is hell on wheels today. Right now, he's having lunch so I figured I'd take a sec.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW and John, hope you are all having a great day.

Everybody, be great!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. All is quiet at the South Central post. Had to deal with a Saints fan today. He knew better than to get me riled up. If only the rest were trainable.
Morning, pops and pen pals. My back is really hurting this morning. I was playing with my 5 yr. old Grandson and lifting him yesterday. Should have known better. Also, I fear I am in danger of losing my man card. I've already got all my Christmas shopping done except for a few stocking stuffers. Normally, I'm out with crowds of other men at the last minute buying whatever's left.

I did have a bit of good luck yesterday. The guy who has the Cowboys season tickets for the seat right behind me texted me and proposed a trade. His brother is coming into town Thursday and he needed extra tickets. My daughter is coming in from California for the Eagles game so we swapped tickets. Y'all have a great day!
Oh give me your man card and I'll validate it for you. Any man that gets his Christmas shopping done in November is a special caliber of man that deserves not only a break, but a commendation for the sense to avoid that mad last minute dash. I saw a few men attempting to Christmas shop today. A lot of "lucky women" are getting a brand new set of cheap pots and pans. One was hesitating and I almost intervened, but decided to let nature run it's course.

Big time congrats on the ticket swap! I hope we put on a wonderful show both games and stomp the snot out of our opponents.

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. All is quiet at the South Central post. Had to deal with a Saints fan today. He knew better than to get me riled up. If only the rest were trainable.

Oh give me your man card and I'll validate it for you. Any man that gets his Christmas shopping done in November is a special caliber of man that deserves not only a break, but a commendation for the sense to avoid that mad last minute dash. I saw a few men attempting to Christmas shop today. A lot of "lucky women" are getting a brand new set of cheap pots and pans. One was hesitating and I almost intervened, but decided to let nature run it's course.

Big time congrats on the ticket swap! I hope we put on a wonderful show both games and stomp the snot out of our opponents.
Thanks for having my back, Xelda!

LeonDixson

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Happy hump day. Have a good one.
Hump-Day-Positive-Quotes-and-Sweet-Images.jpg