FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. Welcome back home, Leon. Glad it was a safe trip. Well Runny, which one of us bet Coach would be out terrorizing the city within 2 weeks of surgery? Do I owe you $20 or do you owe me $20? Happy news Scarbutt and Hector! Now you've got a talisman to repel motorcycle gangs and prison inmates. Everyone will be wanting one of those now. Well almost everyone. Don't ask, don't tell. Happy Saturday everyone!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Runny, how's the shoulder? I neglected to ask if it was your dominant shoulder. That was a real challenge for my wife, trying to do everything with the left arm. However, that did shorten her reach a little in case I was late with the pain pill.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops and friends. Welcome back home, Leon. Glad it was a safe trip. Well Runny, which one of us bet Coach would be out terrorizing the city within 2 weeks of surgery? Do I owe you $20 or do you owe me $20? Happy news Scarbutt and Hector! Now you've got a talisman to repel motorcycle gangs and prison inmates. Everyone will be wanting one of those now. Well almost everyone. Don't ask, don't tell. Happy Saturday everyone!
Not terrorizing yet, still confined to my home. Not supposed to drive for several more weeks but I am going to make a little journey out tomorrow and get that steering wheel in a death grip and come to complete stops before turning. This is God's way of getting back at me for cussing old people. I may go all the way and the leave the turn signal on all the way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Runny, how's the shoulder? I neglected to ask if it was your dominant shoulder. That was a real challenge for my wife, trying to do everything with the left arm. However, that did shorten her reach a little in case I was late with the pain pill.
Not my dominant hand, fortunately. No extra effort or retraining on the toilet required. It's getting a little easier to change and stuff, and I got the sutures out on Wednesday, so I can shower whenever I feel like it, instead of depending on my niece to change the Band-Aids to waterproof ones, then back to breathable ones. (I hate having to depend on other people.) Also slept in my bed the past 2 nights, which isn't very comfortable yet, but it should get better pretty quickly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd like to say you owe me $20...and I'd like to say that without having my mind in the gutter, but I just can't.

Xelda

Reaction score
Not terrorizing yet, still confined to my home. Not supposed to drive for several more weeks but I am going to make a little journey out tomorrow and get that steering wheel in a death grip and come to complete stops before turning. This is God's way of getting back at me for cussing old people. I may go all the way and the leave the turn signal on all the way.
DO EET!!!!
I'd like to say you owe me $20...and I'd like to say that without having my mind in the gutter, but I just can't.
Good to see the crew getting back to normal. Well, normal for us. :starspin:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who might stop in and say hello.

Got a few small things to do before Christmas and then we are done. Spent yesterday watching the game and backing cookies. I am ready to sit back in my chair and nap the whole day long.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Gramma, I hope you are all snug in your places, ready for Xmas and enjoying life.

Everybody, Happy Christmas Eve!

Xelda

Reaction score
Afternoon Pops and friends. Unless I pull a hamstring in the next few minutes, I will be dragging my reluctant self outside to rake leaves from my enormous pecan tree. God smiled on me and blew the leaves in the front yard back to the neighbor's yard and further down the street. Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good Christmas Eve to Pops and all his little elves. I wish a Holly Jolly Christmas for all of you

This will be Hector's first Christmas inside a human being and I hope he feels welcome as I am to have him. He's just a swell little hip and I couldn't have gotten a better one if I'd picked it out myself. I probably would have gone for the cheap and trashy one with all the frills and makeup instead of what I really needed.

Later on, I am going to drink a toast to each of you individually. I only wish there were more of you. I may have to include all the reindeer and all the characters from the 12 Days of Christmas. I'll tone it down with the Lords a Leaping and spend a little quality time with Helga, one of the Maids a Milking.

About the 12 Days of Christmas, I hate that song almost as much as Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and Barking Dogs Jingle Bells and have avoided hearing all this entire season. God bless us everyone.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Christmas Eve to Pops and all his little elves. I wish a Holly Jolly Christmas for all of you

This will be Hector's first Christmas inside a human being and I hope he feels welcome as I am to have him. He's just a swell little hip and I couldn't have gotten a better one if I'd picked it out myself. I probably would have gone for the cheap and trashy one with all the frills and makeup instead of what I really needed.

Later on, I am going to drink a toast to each of you individually. I only wish there were more of you. I may have to include all the reindeer and all the characters from the 12 Days of Christmas. I'll tone it down with the Lords a Leaping and spend a little quality time with Helga, one of the Maids a Milking.

About the 12 Days of Christmas, I hate that song almost as much as Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer and Barking Dogs Jingle Bells and have avoided hearing all this entire season. God bless us everyone.
You ain't right, but we wouldn't have you any other way.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Merry Christmas to all and I hope you have a lot of joy this season.

I got bad news yesterday morning. My brother in California had been in the hospital with brain cancer for a couple of weeks which coincided with me having to have a gas bubble injected into my eye to repair a detached retina. I was forbidden from flying so I didn't get to see him before his passing. I take solace in knowing that the immense pain he was suffering from has now ended.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning, Pops and all of Y'all. Merry Christmas to all and I hope you have a lot of joy this season.

I got bad news yesterday morning. My brother in California had been in the hospital with brain cancer for a couple of weeks which coincided with me having to have a gas bubble injected into my eye to repair a detached retina. I was forbidden from flying so I didn't get to see him before his passing. I take solace in knowing that the immense pain he was suffering from has now ended.
Morning Pops and Merry Christmas... So sorry to hear of your brother's passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Cherish the memories. Those will keep him close to your heart. Can you imagine tho, Christmas morning in heaven! Be blessed, my friend.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Good morning Pops. Feliz Navidad everyone. So sorry to hear of your brother’s passing Leon. Condolences to you and yours.