FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any who stop in and check out the thread.

Got up early this morning and got out in the side yard and picked some weeds. Man, they came up all at once and over night. I mean those things took over.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan, have a great day ya'll. I'm hoping you guys all have something great in the works for the weekend!

Everybody, hang in, got one more day and then its weekend Brothers and Sisters!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any who stop in and check out the thread.

Got up early this morning and got out in the side yard and picked some weeds. Man, they came up all at once and over night. I mean those things took over.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan, have a great day ya'll. I'm hoping you guys all have something great in the works for the weekend!

Everybody, hang in, got one more day and then its weekend Brothers and Sisters!
Spring baby. I'm watching my plants grow with a giant smile upon my face.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Thank you for the likes @GrammaJan

I don't think we've spoken directly before.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
Evening Pops and everyone.

Corso, nice to meet you as well. I'm somewhat of newbie... only been around here for about five and a half months. Everyone has been very welcoming and I love the multiple personalities (some have more than others, myself included:)). It's a great village to virtually live in.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday.

Corso

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Corso, nice to meet you as well. I'm somewhat of newbie... only been around here for about five and a half months. Everyone has been very welcoming and I love the multiple personalities (some have more than others, myself included:)). It's a great village to virtually live in.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday.
And you too. Tip o' the glass in your direction.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
And you too. Tip o' the glass in your direction.
Oh, now we're talkin' drinks...? Make mine either a fruity red or a Long Island (or after dinner...a white Russian would settle nicely:rolleyes:). I only get one on occasion so have a couple for me if you please.

Corso

Reaction score
Oh, now we're talkin' drinks...? Make mine either a fruity red or a Long Island (or after dinner...a white Russian would settle nicely:rolleyes:). I only get one on occasion so imbibe liberally for me if you please.
I make the best White Russian in the South West and it's from practice, not theory.
Me?
I'm a Scotch kind of man. Not the Oban (licking Clint Eastwood's saddle-leathery) style, but a Balvenie Doublewood character.
Straight, with one ice cube.

And a nice Jazz club, with some amazing vocals singing would be great...

Damn!
Time to get out of the house.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I make the best White Russian in the South West and it's from practice, not theory.
Me?
I'm a Scotch kind of man. Not the Oban (licking Clint Eastwood's saddle-leathery) style, but a Balvenie Doublewood character.
Straight, with one ice cube.

And a nice Jazz club, with some amazing vocals singing would be great...

Damn!
Time to get out of the house.
I know that's true. Work has me between 50 hrs a week typically. Longer daylight hours coming soon and I'll at least be able to get outside. I'm in an apartment so no yard (hoping to remedy that this year), but I live literally 2 blocks up the road from the Missisloppy River (it's Spring. It's flooded and sloppy right now) and the bike/walking trails will available soon.

Corso

Reaction score
I know that's true. Work has me between 50 hrs a week typically. Longer daylight hours coming soon and I'll at least be able to get outside. I'm in an apartment so no yard (hoping to remedy that this year), but I live literally 2 blocks up the road from the Missisloppy River (it's Spring. It's flooded and sloppy right now) and the bike/walking trails will available soon.
It sounds like the river was named particularly properly.
Lol.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and everyone.

Woke up this morning wondering why on earth I set my alarm for a Saturday. Imagine my disappointment when I realized it wasn't. Time to drag my tired self to the shower and try to wake up and become something resembling a human being for just one. more. day. Sleeping in the recliner is not comfortable and I dare say it was probably constructed more for naps and watching Cowboy's games (although I spend half the game on my feet yelling at the tv) than a full night of sleep.

Those bourbon banana muffins went over pretty well at work so they're gone. Great way to get away with giving my co-workers at least the taste of alcohol to get through the day:D. Yep. I'm that person (the bourbon or rum balls at Christmas are welcomed and unlike those muffins, they're not cooked so the alcohol is all-in!:D). I'll have to come up with another treat for next week. Maybe Bailey's brownies or something...

Anyway, on to the weekend. You all enjoy your day. Make it a good one people.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends.

Spring is in the air and so are wildflowers. My wife and I are going out for a long drive and check out some bluebonnet trails in Brenham, Texas. According to some folks this is a good year. Either way, we’ll wind up at the Blue Bell Creamery and try out some new flavors. ;)
I like old reliable Cookies n Cream :)
Have a great day everyone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any who decide to stop in and check out Pops's thread.

Corso, good to see you posting in this thread Brother! Hope everybody is doing well this morning. Everybody ready for the weekend?

Leon, I hope you are doing well My Friend.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John and Jan, be of good cheer, the weekend is finally here!

Everyone, be safe, be happy, be healthy and enjoy life!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and friends.

Spring is in the air and so are wildflowers. My wife and I are going out for a long drive and check out some bluebonnet trails in Brenham, Texas. According to some folks this is a good year. Either way, we’ll wind up at the Blue Bell Creamery and try out some new flavors. ;)
I like old reliable Cookies n Cream :)
Have a great day everyone.
Good morning Pops and Zoners Friends.

@RGV_C_Los sounds like a great road trip. I have found memories of visiting the little creamery in Brenham while a student at A&M. Even back then, you knew they were on to something special.

The past couple of days, the daytime highs have been in the mid- to high-60's. We've taken advantage of the warmer weather to prep our garden for Spring planting. It is really hard to beat the taste of home grown veggies.

In anticipation of the next Avengers movie in April, we are re-watching the Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Avengers' trilogies. One of the little pleasures of these movies is the Stan Lee cameos.

Have a good weekend, everyone!