FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Never had one bit of interest in going to that city. Too many people.
Absolutely. I grew up about an hour away from there, and never went there once by choice. My grandmother lived in Brooklyn when I was little, I was there a couple of times, but until I had to go there for work, I avoided it like the plague that it is.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Woke up at 4 this morning to a thunder storm. We are supposed to get a lot of rain today, but the worst of it may be to the east of us. I played golf yesterday; didn't keep score but I hit some nice shots. My buddies took turns lining up behind me to see where my ball went. Have a great day, Y'all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow weather watchers. The wind is returning, not sure it's the same wind that's coming around the earth for another shot but it could be, or this is a new wind. If it is the same one, it looks like it picked up some rain to go with it. Good day to just stay inside and hunker down with the hounds.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
And you Brother. I didn't know that you frequented this thread but I am really happy to see that you are. This is a good place for you Corso.
It's been terribly hectic with this insane writers/agents/union battle going on.
It's going to be a very frustrating and confusing time until everybody gets this straightened out.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's been terribly hectic with this insane writers/agents/union battle going on.
It's going to be a very frustrating and confusing time until everybody gets this straightened out.

Sounds a little bit too much like work Corso. I'll be honest, I don't really know much about that situation, I'm assuming you are talking about the Hollywood writers/union beef? Good luck with that!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any who may stop in to check out the thread today. I'm sitting here with the Wife, trying to figure out if we want to go out of the house today. Leaning on no, at this point.

How is everybody today? I hope that everyone is

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan and Corso, have fun, but not too much! ;)

Everybody, have a great evening!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to any who may stop in to check out the thread today. I'm sitting here with the Wife, trying to figure out if we want to go out of the house today. Leaning on no, at this point.

How is everybody today? I hope that everyone is

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan and Corso, have fun, but not too much! ;)

Everybody, have a great evening!
I is. Anyone here ain't? I see by the old clock on the wall that Martini time is upon me and I must go now but I will be is again.

Xelda

Reaction score
I SURVIVED!!!! Afternoon Pops and friends. The weather channel has been telling me to either leave the country or dig a basement in this Louisiana mud. I did neither since I couldn't figure out where to go that might be safe. Go west and face it head on or east and run like Bugs Bunny from the Tasmanian Devil. I have a pup that's terrified of thunder, so there was no rest last night. I sat around in a fog watching the weather channel until the worst of it was over. We went from a Tor Con of 5 to 7 yesterday with threats that it would probably go up today. Prayers were definitely answered today.

Hoping everyone is safe and able to enjoy their weekend.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. The forecast was right about the rain yesterday. It rained hard two or three times yesterday and drizzled and misted the rest of the day. We should have a dry day today. God bless all of you who had or are going to have to deal with the high winds.

I did my taxes yesterday. I had procrastinated so long because I have always ended up paying additional taxes on top of the estimated quarterly payments I made. I use one of the computer based tax programs and have always put in every legal deduction I could find only to end up with the standard deduction being the best option. This time I went straight to the standard deduction which was increased in the tax cut bill. Holy cow!! I got back all of my quarterly payments and $800 bucks to boot. Saved me $5K on my tax bill. I should have done my taxes months ago.

Have a blessed day everyone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning, Pops and pen pals. The forecast was right about the rain yesterday. It rained hard two or three times yesterday and drizzled and misted the rest of the day. We should have a dry day today. God bless all of you who had or are going to have to deal with the high winds.

I did my taxes yesterday. I had procrastinated so long because I have always ended up paying additional taxes on top of the estimated quarterly payments I made. I use one of the computer based tax programs and have always put in every legal deduction I could find only to end up with the standard deduction being the best option. This time I went straight to the standard deduction which was increased in the tax cut bill. Holy cow!! I got back all of my quarterly payments and $800 bucks to boot. Saved me $5K on my tax bill. I should have done my taxes months ago.

Have a blessed day everyone.
5K? You'd better have someone double check that for you!! :huh::laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I SURVIVED!!!! Afternoon Pops and friends. The weather channel has been telling me to either leave the country or dig a basement in this Louisiana mud. I did neither since I couldn't figure out where to go that might be safe. Go west and face it head on or east and run like Bugs Bunny from the Tasmanian Devil. I have a pup that's terrified of thunder, so there was no rest last night. I sat around in a fog watching the weather channel until the worst of it was over. We went from a Tor Con of 5 to 7 yesterday with threats that it would probably go up today. Prayers were definitely answered today.

Hoping everyone is safe and able to enjoy their weekend.
Glad you didn't end up in Oz, surrounded by dozens of weird little people!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning fellas and good morning to all the regulars and drop ins.

Not much time today, headed out with the fam so just pass on my well wishes and hope that everybody is off to a good start!

Everyone, the first step is the most important step in any journey. Whatever you want in life, the key is to be willing to pursue it.

Peace...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL....... Getting old Coach. LOL........

BTW, how were the Martini's?
They were mighty fine, chilled to perfection with a little layer of ice crystals floating on top, such a refined cocktail, seemed a shame to spoil the beauty worthy of a magazine cover by slurping it down and belching as much of the alphabet as I could.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They were mighty fine, chilled to perfection with a little layer of ice crystals floating on top, such a refined cocktail, seemed a shame to spoil the beauty worthy of a magazine cover by slurping it down and belching as much of the alphabet as I could.
Maybe you should do it with a British accent.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
maximum-overdrive-finale.jpg

How does Corso find these toys?

He knows some guy. I think he goes by @Runwildboys .

Of course he does...