FEATURED Morning Pops!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Headed to Daytona for a week. A little getaway and security training.
Anyone know the area?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As opposed to throwing stuff on the floor so the mommies would do a bendover to pick it up!!!!
We ain't talkin' bout centerfold mommies here. We be takin' bout the ones I described in my "Twinkies are back!!!!!!!" post.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still a far cry better than the one in Dragonheart. For its time, the one in Dragon Slayer (with Peter MacNicol) was excellent.
You speak of Vermithrax, a most excellent dragon. I am one of the few people that actually liked that and it was originally supposed to be a trilogy. I read the book before seeing the movie and it was interesting as some of it was written from Vermithrax's viewpoint about the pain it had suffered and how much it hated man.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hear that, I only go where I am not considered food. I do eat those delicious creatures from the sea but I wait for them to be brought to me. Not giving them a shot at revenge.
Shark attacks are like 1 in 11 million. I'm solidifying my guarantee that I'm not that 1.

I'm looking forward to some fresh seafood, we don't get it THAT fresh in Western NY.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who stop in and check out the thread. Been kinda hectic of late so apologies for posting so late in the day.

It's getting close to knock off time for me so just wanted to stop in before I get out of here.

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope all of you have something cool worked out for Easter. If not, it's not too late to pack a bag, fill the tank and head out for NM. I always got a hot and a cot for a friend.

Everybody, have a great Easter Weekend! God Bless!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shark attacks are like 1 in 11 million. I'm solidifying my guarantee that I'm not that 1.

I'm looking forward to some fresh seafood, we don't get it THAT fresh in Western NY.
Jellyfish get ya a lot more often. I've been in the ocean maybe 10 times, max, and been stung.

Xelda

Reaction score
Evening Pops and friends. Hey Street! I've been through Daytona a few times, but didn't stop in the area that I can recall. I was always heading somewhere else. Even if you don't get in the ocean, it's healing to stand on the beach and feel the ocean air as the waves roll in. There's a certain season when jellyfish are active. I'm not certain when that is, but you might want to check into it if you plan to get in the water. I hope you have a wonderful time there and enjoy some down time listening to the sweet sounds of the ocean.

Everyone have a safe and happy Easter.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and pen pals. Welcome to the Weekend! We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner last night. I got the "tour of Italy" special. It had a serving of chicken parmesan over spaghetti, a serving a fettuccine alfredo and a serving of lasagna made with Italian sausage and beef. I brought most of it home and expect to get another meal or two out of it. Y'all take care and enjoy the weekend.

GoT is absolutely addicting, isn't it? The dragons are so well done, I'd love to be part of that project!
Yes it is. I'm so intrigued with Tyrion. He has been in and out of trouble so often I'm waiting to see what befalls him next.