Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

wrongway

Reaction score
**** the NFL. Zeke is gonna beat this.

Seriously, **** Goodell and the NFL.

A bunch of puppets playing for their masters.
I wish I could be that optimistic. The golden boy lost, I believe Zeke will too.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Let's Do It Babies!
Let's Burn Rome Down!!!
8cuO2o.gif

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
And her findings were removed from the report so it was more than not including her when it came to making the final decision.

Not only were her findings removed from the report - they tried to alter the document so the word "Inconsistency" was removed from the heading and they got busted.

It's so utterly incredible that this happened with lifelong professionals in an 11 billion dollar industry.

I once tried to remove a "D" on my report card - I was in 6th grade. :facepalm:

erod

Reaction score
This case is his *** on the line. Period.

If he loses, he's through. Over. Done. Removed. Fired. A Footnote.
If he loses, he's subject to lawsuits.
If he loses, there is nowhere to hide from media attention for the rest of his life for fixing this decision vs Zeke.

If he wins, he's somewhat vindicated and has a slight chance to keep his job.

It's all in for the NFL here. Make no mistake.
Wrong. He's about to sign a 5-year extension.

Little Jr

Reaction score
This what the judge wrote in the 1st hearing Brady won.

In his decision, Judge Berman stated, "The Court is fully aware of the deference afforded to arbitral decisions, but, nevertheless, concludes that the Award should be vacated. The Award is premised upon several significant legal deficiencies, including (A) inadequate notice to Brady of both his potential discipline (four-game suspension) and his alleged misconduct; (B) denial of the opportunity for Brady to examine one of two lead investigators, namely NFL Executive Vice President and General Counsel Jeff Pash; and (C) denial of equal access to investigative files, including witness interview notes."

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...ys-4-game-suspension-in-deflategate-case/amp/

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This case is his *** on the line. Period.

If he loses, he's through. Over. Done. Removed. Fired. A Footnote.
If he loses, he's subject to lawsuits.
If he loses, there is nowhere to hide from media attention for the rest of his life for fixing this decision vs Zeke.

If he wins, he's somewhat vindicated and has a slight chance to keep his job.

It's all in for the NFL here. Make no mistake.
If he wins he'll be the same slime he always has been and everybody will know it. Just keep adding fan bases that hate his guts. Cowboys, Pats, Saints etc.etc.etc.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm betting against your thesis.
Same here, although that whole conduct unbecoming could be construed as covering the reason for suspension, it's not,,,er,,, what he's charged and being punished with.
Sheese! I've got the theme of Chuck Conners
" Branded" drums rolling thru my head as I ponder my broken sword HILT,,, I've enjoyed that stripe peeling a couple of times myself under the UCMJo_O

Proof

Reaction score
I actually prefer this to the impossible position between fighting and accepting a reduction. He should fight it and now it’s an easy choice.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
The judge CLEARLY did not buy Friel's claim that Robert's testimony was unnecessary & Friel's alone could sum it all up:

tideh20heel

Reaction score
Not only were her findings removed from the report - they tried to alter the document so the word "Inconsistency" was removed from the heading and they got busted.

It's so utterly incredible that this happened with lifelong professionals in an 11 billion dollar industry.

I once tried to remove a "D" on my report card - I was in 6th grade. :facepalm:
That's one of the most hilarious illustrations of how childish the League Office is.