Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

Plumfool

Reaction score
It all is going to come down to some interpretation of the law governing unions, too. Fundamental fairness in dealing with unionized employees by the employer, and the upholding of the values negotiated in the CBA on good faith. Goodell has run afoul of both.

And that's what the those who compare Brady's case to this one don't seem to understand.

Section446

Reaction score
Like I've said all along... just because she's a nut, doesn't mean he didn't do it.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
The difference with deflate gate is it involved an incident on the football field. Zeke's was off so it will really pressure the NFL on possibly over stepping their bounds into the legal system. The same inconsistencies that led to the case being thrown out in the legal system exist in the NFLs handling. Two very different cases and it will be interesting where it goes.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
oops... Better go. I was going to post and then started to censor myself! Buenos... just Good... We'll talk later.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I dont know for sure but i should help , its better than having it in New york

Probably, but I guess it depends on the judge. I'd assume there are more liberal judges in NY than in TX, but liberal on social issues isn't the same as liberal on corporate issues.