Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

mugsybows

Reaction score
Keep your powder dry young grasshopper, this isn't over. Jerry didn't become a billionaire by not knowing what he's doing. I think he knows something but like the savvy predator that he is, he is binding his time to spring his coup de gras on Goodell at just the right moment.
I'll believe when I see it. And he'll be the first to tell you he failed a bunch of times before he struck his **********. I'd love and used to think he was an owner that could control other owners. But what we've seen especially since goodell has been in charge is he isn't. Mara is the head of all committees and it sucks.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'll believe when I see it. And he'll be the first to tell you he failed a bunch of times before he struck his **********. I'd love and used to think he was an owner that could control other owners. But what we've seen especially since goodell has been in charge is he isn't. Mara is the head of all committees and it sucks.
That is such an emotional response, LOL. I'm not that reactionary to moment.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Judges really don't like it when attorneys think they are the smartest people in the room and everybody else, including the judge, are idiots.
The thing is, those very judges were once just attorneys thinking they are the smartest people in the room. The real idiots are the ones that don't understand their own limitations and therefore over extend their hand which is usually followed by their neck which is then slit... Game of Thrones reference. :D Little Foot.

mugsybows

Reaction score
That is such an emotional response, LOL. I'm not that reactionary to moment.
Let me know what's emotionally reactionary about it. Your response seems like a cop out. I'm just saying if he had the clout that he has wouldn't he be on the committee to extend goodell. And wouldnt he have had success trying to get it switched to an all 32 team owner vote but wasn't having any luck with that. I too want to believe Jerry can be the cowboy to stage a coup but I have seen it since goodell has taken over

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Let me know what's emotionally reactionary about it. Your response seems like a cop out. I'm just saying if he had the clout that he has wouldn't he be on the committee to extend goodell. And wouldnt he have had success trying to get it switched to an all 32 team owner vote but wasn't having any luck with that. I too want to believe Jerry can be the cowboy to stage a coup but I have seen it since goodell has taken over
Jerry is on the committee negotiating Goodell's extension and guess what... there is no done deal.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Jerry is on the committee negotiating Goodell's extension and guess what... there is no done deal.
Goodell's extension regardless of the 32 owners falls on six owners Hunt,McNair,Blank,Kraft,Mara and Rooney. Jerry was pushing to have a majority rule by all owners but at the end of the day his extention will pass if those six say so.

If anything it's prob krafts displeasuer with goodell holding deal up.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Goodell's extension regardless of the 32 owners falls on six owners Hunt,McNair,Blank,Kraft,Mara and Rooney. Jerry was pushing to have a majority rule by all owners but at the end of the day his extention will pass if those six say so.

If anything it's prob krafts displeasuer with goodell holding deal up.
Jerry Jones is unofficial member of committee negotiating Roger Goodell’s contract

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ommittee-negotiating-roger-goodells-contract/

mugsybows

Reaction score

RoboQB

Reaction score
Goodell is a Giants fan going way back, and has admitted as much in the past.

Incorrect. Goodell has been quoted in an interview remembering "running around the house as a kid,
singing 'Hail to the Commanders".

Kaiser

Reaction score
Incorrect. Goodell has been quoted in an interview remembering "running around the house as a kid, singing 'Hail to the Commanders".

Yes, but the other kids told Goodell that was the Giants song because they didn't want him hanging around.