Mortensen: Elliott Suspension Upheld **merged**

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I find it petty and childish to continue to put the blame on Mara or that the league is out to get the Cowboys....

I find it petty and utterly ridiculous the NFL is good with biased agenda driven investigators and are good with suppressing information and ignoring hired experts when it does not suit their agenda. I would hope ALL fans regardless of the team they support feel the same way.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
It's not the NFL. Its society today. We've allowed it to get to the point where a woman's words mean more than facts.

He's suspended simply because she said he did it. Nothing more.

No. In the court of law there wasnt enough credible evidence to prosecute. He was not found guilty.
The NFL found him guilty. This is all on them.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
It's not the NFL. Its society today. We've allowed it to get to the point where a woman's words mean more than facts.

He's suspended simply because she said he did it. Nothing more.

ah if only they took the word of the lead investigator Kia Roberts, who also happens to be a woman...get this meathead crap out of here.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm so utterly disgusted.

A man not even convicted or charged by the police is subject to a 6 game suspension. After multiple snafus and **** ups by the league. After a lengthy appeal. **** you Harold and the Henderson. You ***** made Pinocchio puppet.

There goes your integrity.

An innocent man. Our Zeke

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I find it petty and utterly ridiculous the NFL is good with biased agenda driven investigators and are good with suppressing information and ignoring hired experts when it does not suit their agenda. I would hope ALL fans regardless of the team they support feel the same way.

I agree with you that Roberts should have been in the meeting and on that I think an injunction will be granted....but We now have Henderson look at all the evidence and still upheld the ruling based on the evidence....