Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You don't get it. This stat is just more proof that Dak is more than capable of leading the Cowboys to the Super Bowl. The only thing stopping that from happening has been the coaching and lack of talent elsewhere. Anyone who puts the majority of the blame on Dak(you're not one of them) has their head up their *** and are prime examples of ignorant fans.

I get what your saying and it will not change anything. Really by now you should realize those who are critical of Dak are not going to all of a sudden jump up and say you know what he has the most 450 yard passing games. I think it is great but until or unless Dak and this team wins a SB you are just spinning your wheels. I watched how good Danny White was and Tony Romo and yet many berated them and why because at the end of the day this game is all about winning championships. I'm 100% on Dak side and I fully believe in his ability to help this team achieve their goals but not one single mind from his critics and doubters will change. So threads like this just turn into 1 more battle that in the end changes no ones mind either way.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never mentioned Dak. I mentioned the Offense. Keep your childish rant to yourself.
You were just waiting for me to say anything about the offense so you could shoehorn a few praises for Dak into the conversation. I know where it's headed with you. I just nipped it in the bud before it got there.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Can someone break down these 5 games where Dak threw for 450+ yards? I am guessing one is the Atlanta game last year. Maybe the Cleveland game too. How did the team fall behind? How many offensive TOs? What was the opposing defense like? Could provide good context.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I get what your saying and it will not change anything. Really by now you should realize those who are critical of Dak are not going to all of a sudden jump up and say you know what he has the most 450 yard passing games. I think it is great but until or unless Dak and this team wins a SB you are just spinning your wheels. I watched how good Danny White was and Tony Romo and yet many berated them and why because at the end of the day this game is all about winning championships. I'm 100% on Dak side and I fully believe in his ability to help this team achieve their goals but not one single mind from his critics and doubters will change. So threads like this just turn into 1 more battle that in the end changes no ones mind either way.

So true I get sucked down in this too, for the life of me how do you watch games with White, Romo or Dak and walk away saying "man he is the problem" it literally makes no football sense.....In reality White was one of the best athletes to ever play the QB position As an overall athlete the guy was a stud...

RS12

Reaction score
Can someone break down these 5 games where Dak threw for 450+ yards? I am guessing one is the Atlanta game last year. Maybe the Cleveland game too. How did the team fall behind? How many offensive TOs? What was the opposing defense like? Could provide good context.
How about the score at halftime? Did the opponent play prevent for a half?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So true I get sucked down in this too, for the life of me how do you watch games with White, Romo or Dak and walk away saying "man he is the problem" it literally makes no football sense.....In reality White was one of the best athletes to ever play the QB position As an overall athlete the guy was a stud...

Fully agree with you. As though as it was seeing Romo leave this game without a championship I think Danny walking away without a ring was even tougher. I have no doubt of Danny ability as a QB but championships go a bit beyond just the play of 1 man.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You were just waiting for me to say anything about the offense so you could shoehorn a few praises for Dak into the conversation. I know where it's headed with you. I just nipped it in the bud before it got there.
It doesn't change anything. When your QB throws for over 450 yards and your Offense accumulates over 500 yards of total offense, along with over 35 points, yet you still lose the game? Well, that loss is clearly on the Defense. That's what you're not understanding.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because it's a joke since his shoulder is hurting and they are limiting him.
I thought he hurt his latissimus muscle. From all the twisting with his hips. I didn’t realize it was still shoulder

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It doesn't change anything. When your QB throws for over 450 yards and your Offense accumulates over 500 yards of total offense, along with over 35 points, yet you still lose the game? Well, that loss is clearly on the Defense. That's what you're not understanding.
Offense scores 35 points. And you lose that game. Almost always on the defense period for not doing their part

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I understand that. I never said I didn't. I don't even know where any of this came from.

I just asked the W/L record when a QB throws for that many yards, that's all.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think someone reported we were 2-3 in these games .

Which means throwing for over 450 yards isn’t a proven method to success. Probably in most cases falling behind early and needing to go all out thru the air.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Offense scores 35 points. And you lose that game. Almost always on the defense period for not doing their part
Last year that was certainly the case as defense was awful.

But in 2019 in all 8 of our losses we averaged only 17 points a game. In our 8 wins we averaged 35 points.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's up there in some pretty good company.

FlickeringDimwittedBunny-size_restricted.gif

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
:lmao: Read the post again. It's haters like YOU that are angry all the time attacking me or anyone else who supports the Cowboys QB. :lmao2:

I read all your posts, Rocky. You fascinate me.

Much the same way Rosie O'Donnell fascinates me.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Fully agree with you. As though as it was seeing Romo leave this game without a championship I think Danny walking away without a ring was even tougher. I have no doubt of Danny ability as a QB but championships go a bit beyond just the play of 1 man.

Exactly

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He threw a for a total of 16 TDs (13 passing and 3 rushing) and had 12 total turnovers in those games where he threw for over 450 yards. That's way too many turnovers in my opinion.

In the Cleveland game we were losing 41-14 going into the 4th quarter. Loss
In the Seattle game we were losing 30-22 going into the 4th quarter. Loss
In the Atlanta game were were losing 29-24 going into the 4th quarter. Win
In the Green Bay game we were losing 31-10 going into the 4th quarter. Loss
In the Philly game we were winning 9-6 going into the 4th quarter and ended up winning in OT. Win