Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Not to anybody but them.
I beg to differ. There are exceptions.

We were proud for Herschel Walker when he led the league in rushing on our 3-13 team. He obviously wasn’t why we suked.

Individual accomplishments do provide a source of pride even when team goals aren’t made.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I beg to differ. There are exceptions.

We were proud for Herschel Walker when he led the league in rushing on our 3-13 team. He obviously wasn’t why we suked.

Individual accomplishments do provide a source of pride even when team goals aren’t made.
Individual accomplishes are nice, but I couldn't careless about them unless they lead to team success.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Show me a Cowboy fan who isn’t proud of Wittens HOF career despite not being on a championship caliber team.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak's up there in some pretty good company.

So where is the Super Bowl trophy? When do we advance in the playoffs?
He is like raunching's errant daddy, always winning a game of bowling but never bringing groceries home.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
So where is the Super Bowl trophy? When do we advance in the playoffs?
He is like raunching's errant daddy, always winning a game of bowling but never bringing groceries home.
You did not like the new nickers he bought you ? What is wrong with them?

Ozone22

Reaction score
Last year Dak became the only player in NFL history to have 3 games in a row with at least 450 yards passing.

He also became the only player in history to have 3 rushing TDs and 400 yards passing in a game.

Hopefully he’ll be ready to play on opening night against the GOAT. I can’t wait for the season to start.

Hopefully, the defense plays a lot better than they did last year. So we don't have to see him playing from behind every game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Last year that was certainly the case as defense was awful.

But in 2019 in all 8 of our losses we averaged only 17 points a game. In our 8 wins we averaged 35 points.
That’s why it’s so hard to have a real discussion with just a few paragraphs. There’s always variables I totally agree

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you want to be technical sure. It was just a joke man. I forgot I'm not living in 2015 anymore. :thumbup:
You never know with this place and I’m just learning everybody’s consistencies. Thanks for clarifying. I never seen so many negative people in my life. I’m from the old Cowboys fan forum. I Had a Landry’s hat. That meant you start his rookie all the way up to the top which was a Landry’s hat. The more post the more likes. Not that I look for likes . It’s just a Point it was a different place a different time. Too many trolls here for me

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You never know with this place and I’m just learning everybody’s consistencies. Thanks for clarifying. I never seen so many negative people in my life. I’m from the old Cowboys fan forum. I Had a Landry’s hat. That meant you start his rookie all the way up to the top which was a Landry’s hat. The more post the more likes. Not that I look for likes . It’s just a Point it was a different place a different time. Too many trolls here for me
I liked the old board better, too. While we argued, it was like arguing with brothers. Here it is like arguing with enemies.

Hardline

Reaction score
d0898d581c81368d631860ffb04eba2f.jpg