Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No thanks. I enjoy giving Homer Pyle an inch and letting him take it from there. Shazam! Shazam! Shazam! Golly, gee, Sergeant Carter.
Imitation is an extreme expression of flattery. Thanks.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dak's up there in some pretty good company.

Good research.
Will read through the rest of the responses for the answer... but though you would have provided the won-loss records for each QB regarding that stat.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good research.
Will read through the rest of the responses for the answer... but though you would have provided the won-loss records for each QB regarding that stat.
Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL...thank you for finally admitting you do not care if Dak wins or loses so long as he puts up personal stats.
Quit being a child and try to twist this in something that fits your agenda. I said nothing of the sort McFly.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Quit being a child and try to twist this in something that fits your agenda. I said nothing of the sort McFly.

"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

You said it: won-loss doesn't matter....this is an all time NFL history stat.

Motorola

Reaction score
Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.
Of the first 8 QBs listed,
Of the eight QBs you listed by name - only one played his entire career before the 2000 season - Dan Marino. Peyton Manning first two seasons - out of 18 - were in that previous era.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I hope everyone see you saying that win-loss does not matter. I can't believe you publicly put that out there for people to see.

It matters to Cowboys fans that want to see the team win. We don't care about personal stats. You just showed everyone that as long as you can brag about stats, you're fine.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Om 1 hand throwing for 450 yards isn't how I'd draw it up.
On the other, there are a lot of Super Bowls won on that list.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of the first 8 QBs listed,

Of the eight QBs you listed by name - only one played his entire career before the 2000 season - Dan Marino. Peyton Manning first two seasons - out of 18 - were in that previous era.
Yeah, the QB's have definitely evolved of late.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
and what is the overall win loss of all of those.
Noticed that was not part of it.
Just more slobbering over Dak who has NO RINGS.
Haters gonna hate no matter what facts you put in front of them.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope everyone see you saying that win-loss does not matter. I can't believe you publicly put that out there for people to see.

It matters to Cowboys fans that want to see the team win. We don't care about personal stats. You just showed everyone that as long as you can brag about stats, you're fine.
I didn't say that Karen. Not even close. Pull your panties out.