Twitter: Most 450 yard passing games in NFL history (playoffs included)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Literally everyone can see what you said, the fact you're denying it when it's there is embarrassing.

Stop pretending to be a Cowboys fan. Cowboys fans care about wins and losses.
Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.

I'm not denying anything. This is what I said and you are trying to twist it into your continuous hate of Dak. It's the fact that he can do this which is the point. Hate on troll hater.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the circumstances are. The list shows QB's that are capable of throwing for that many yards. Don't you think that other QB's had chances to do the same but didn't and only the elite QB's are capable of doing it? That's my take away.
Dak is top 5 in this league right now, so yes i think he is one of the best in the league.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Man Rock you're masterplan is working..you guys don't know this but he has a bet on how many threads he can get you guys to 50 pages on. So far he is like 100 of 100...Ranching your gonna have to pay this man :eek:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm not denying anything. This is what I said and you are trying to twist it into your continuous hate of Dak. It's the fact that he can do this which is the point. Hate on troll hater.
This has nothing to do with Dak and everything to do with you admitting that Wins/losses doesn't matter to you.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
:lmao2:You're a freaking big time liar. I never said that. Show me where I did liar.:facepalm::espn:
"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

How many times does it have to be posted? You flat out said win/losses don't matter. To us real Cowboys fan, win loses is the ONLY stat that matters, not any kind of lame passing yard stats narrative that you're trying to push.

I'm not the only one calling you out for it, Rocky. I guess everyone that's calling you out on is also a liar?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Somebody needs to save this one and bring it up anytime Rocky tries to say he's a fan of the team and not just a fan of a certain player.

"win-loss doesn't matter" he says.
It depends how it unfolds. It may not have mattered guards the teams goal Did OJ Simpson’s or Barry Sanders 2000 yard seasons matter if their teams weren’t successful ?

I was proud for Herschel Walker when he led the league in rushing on our 3-13 team. He obviously wasn’t why we suked.