Movies - Bad but enjoyable

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I like Pitch Black, but I like Starship Troopers better. I never read the book so I don't know if it wasn't accurate.

I'm Gonna Git You Sucka is always good for a laugh.

Better Off Dead
Idle Hands
All the Cheech and Chong movies( except Corsican Bros )

I'm a big Bruce Campbell fan. I love Army of Darkness and the Evil Deads. I was even a fan of his breif TV series Brisco County JR., however Bubba Ho Tep was probably the worst show I have ever rented.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I just saw Grind on HBO the other day. It was great. Simple formula of 4 friends trying to get on the pro skate boarding tour.

Most of the movies that have already been listed, I like.

I liked Napolean Dynamite. I am not sure if that qualifies as a bad movie, but it makes me laugh.

Scary Movie 1, 2 & 3 are all funny.

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka is one of my all time favorites.

Amazon Women on the Moon is different.

Zoolander pretty much tanked at the box office I believe, but I find it funny now.

Since this thread is about movies. Don't go see The Ring 2. It totally sucked. I love scary movies or just movie that are a little dark. This one was terrible and such a dissappointment compared to the first. The Grudge was pretty good. Go rent The Eye. That was a cool movie. It doesn't have an American version. Yet.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
torrescatch22 said:
thumbs up for "Smokey and The Bandit" and "Big Trouble In Little China". Others on my list are "Cannonball Run"(pt 1), "Swamp Thing", "Flash Gordon", and "Time Bandits"

I like all of those.
Flash, the special effects were so terrible and the acting was laughable, but I still like that movie, maybe the queen soundtrack helps lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
Meatballs
Top Secret
Real Genius
Revenge of the Nerds
Starship Troopers
The Evil Dead
Goonies

I like all of those except Top Secret.
I am a big fan of the evil dead movies.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
junk said:
The Crow was a great movie.

Maximum Overdrive....I am telling you people, this is a must see. Directed by Stephen King, soundtrack by AC/DC.....and so bad you have to laugh.

LOL

Yes the best part of that movie is the AC/DC sound track.

CURTIS....CURTIS!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joseephuss said:
I just saw Grind on HBO the other day. It was great. Simple formula of 4 friends trying to get on the pro skate boarding tour.

Most of the movies that have already been listed, I like.

I liked Napolean Dynamite. I am not sure if that qualifies as a bad movie, but it makes me laugh.

Scary Movie 1, 2 & 3 are all funny.

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka is one of my all time favorites.

Amazon Women on the Moon is different.

Zoolander pretty much tanked at the box office I believe, but I find it funny now.

Since this thread is about movies. Don't go see The Ring 2. It totally sucked. I love scary movies or just movie that are a little dark. This one was terrible and such a dissappointment compared to the first. The Grudge was pretty good. Go rent The Eye. That was a cool movie. It doesn't have an American version. Yet.

Grind is kind of funny....Sweet Lou is the funniest IMO.

Scary Movie...I love the second one...Chris Elliots character (the butler) had me rolling...the seen with the turkey when he screams out Hiawatha (sp?) out of know where still makes me roll.

I'm gonna get you Sucka is an underground classic.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm gonna get you Sucka is an underground classic.
How did he die?
He OG'd
Oh no not over gold'd

I love the scene with Chris Rock in Jim Brown's resturant.

You got change for a $100?

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Scary Movie...I love the second one...Chris Elliots character (the butler) had me rolling...the seen with the turkey when he screams out Hiawatha (sp?) out of know where still makes me roll.

Yes, Chris Elliot is hilarious.
Another movie that I really like( I don't really know of anyone else that does though ) is Cabin Boy.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
A war movie that didn't get as much fanfare as the Private Ryans and Platoons of the world that I really like is Enemy at the Gates.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Yes, Chris Elliot is hilarious.
Another movie that I really like( I don't really know of anyone else that does though ) is Cabin Boy.
I have never liked Chris Elliot but he was pretty good in There's Something About Mary.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
A war movie that didn't get as much fanfare as the Private Ryans and Platoons of the world that I really like is Enemy at the Gates.

Yes I like that movie as well.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Can't believe no one has mentioned 'The Delta Force' with Chuck Norris. The same 15 second sound clip plays the entire movie and Chuck Norris takes out half of the Middle East by himself.

Best part is near the end when he's riding on his missile shooting motorcycle (seriously). He shoots a bunch of guys in a jeep and they fall dead. The other guys in the jeep don't seem to notice their friends a foot away from them getting killed as he pulls out in front of them and shoots a missile backwards and blows up the others.

Please rent it. Also contains the great Lee Marvin.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
Can't believe no one has mentioned 'The Delta Force' with Chuck Norris. The same 15 second sound clip plays the entire movie and Chuck Norris takes out half of the Middle East by himself.

Best part is near the end when he's riding on his missile shooting motorcycle (seriously). He shoots a bunch of guys in a jeep and they fall dead. The other guys in the jeep don't seem to notice their friends a foot away from them getting killed as he pulls out in front of them and shoots a missile backwards and blows up the others.

I remember that movie...lol While you're at it, might as well throw in all those Missing in Action Movies...

Ooh I know what movies are bad, but I always find myself watching them. All those Kickboxing movies with that Sasha dude (or whatever his name is). Kickboxer 1, 2, and 3...lol

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:

Never a big fan of chuck norris movies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Never a big fan of chuck norris movies.

Speaking of actors with no discernible talent, check out any movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. 'Bloodsport' is pretty lame but it's worth it to just to see him attempt to pronounce 'the'. They actually made sequels to it for some odd reason.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:
Speaking of actors with no discernible talent, check out any movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. 'Bloodsport' is pretty lame but it's worth it to just to see him attempt to pronounce 'the'. They actually made sequels to it for some odd reason.

It was the butt scenes...:cool: :p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bad movies can't be mentioned without saying two words......Mystery Men....nuff said :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avery said:

I like a few of his movies just for the action of the fights (lionheart and bloodsport) but the rest of the movies are just terrible.....If you could just edit it down to the fight scenes and leave the rest out it would be ok lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Bad movies can't be mentioned without saying two words......Mystery Men....nuff said :D

Oh man...I rented that one time and could not understand how such a terrible movie could be made and distributed...that whole thing was terrible....some movies are so bad they are actually funny....this movie was so bad that it could not even be funny when they tried.
This was not even a straight to video movie...I mean it gone tons of ad time for the theater ...wow that was just a terrible movie.

I tell you two movies I could not even finish watching...The Lara Croft Tomb Raider movies.
I think Jolie is hot and sexy but I just could not even finish watching the first movie and then tried to watch the second one about a week ago on one of the movie channels because nothing was on...I could not finish that one either.
With all the money and special effects that were used, the story was just terrible and the acting was not much better, but what can anyone due with a terrible script I guess.

Oh and another one....someone actually made a Mario Brothers movie LOL.