Movies - Bad but enjoyable

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:
How about the cafeteria scene with the one cheerleader and the ENTIRE basketball team at her side? Oops!

*Never mind...I think that was Better Off Dead.

Yes better off dead.

Oh and another funny part of better off dead is the two guys in the car always wanting him to race and the guy is doing the howard cosell voice.

race03.jpg

http://www.xenafan.com/movies/bod/images.shtml for some other images from the movie.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
That is the same guy that played the thug in Karate Kid 2.....another bad movie except for the cute young girl.

Yep...good eye.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Anyone mention Bring it On? My favorite bad movie.
That's the cheerleader movie right? There was some nice eye candy in that movie.

SPIRIT FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White said:
Anyone mention Bring it On? My favorite bad movie.

UGGGH>..besides eliza and a couple of the girls...that movie drives me crazy....maybe because the wife and her little sister have watched it a 1,000 times lol.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
UGGGH>..besides eliza and a couple of the girls...that movie drives me crazy....maybe because the wife and her little sister have watched it a 1,000 times lol.
Eliza, Kirsten and Gaberiella Union are very nice to look at :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Eliza, Kirsten and Gaberiella Union are very nice to look at :D

For whatever reason I just do not care for that Kirsten girl....just do not find her attractive.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
For whatever reason I just do not care for that Kirsten girl....just do not find her attractive.

I liked her in Spiderman...in the alley...when it was raining. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:
He was also in Pearl Harbor as one of the Japanese pilots...hmm another good bad movie.

If they would have left out all the lovey dovey chick flick parts of the movie, it would have been good IMO.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
She looked good in Spiderman....when wet :D

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
He was also in Pearl Harbor as one of the Japanese pilots...hmm another good bad movie.

I like Pearl Harbor. Mainly just for Kate Beckinsale though. Wow is she HOT!

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
I like Pearl Harbor. Mainly just for Kate Beckinsale though. Wow is she HOT!

I liked it because I'm a history nut and aviation buff. Sorry to see it got bad reviews.

Yes, Kate Beckinsale is drop dead gorgeous. Did you see her in Aviator or Underworld? She's even sexier with an attitude.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
I liked it because I'm a history nut and aviation buff. Sorry to see it got bad reviews.

Yes, Kate Beckinsale is drop dead gorgeous. Did you see her in Aviator or Underworld? She's even sexier with an attitude.

Oh Yes! She looks very good in Underworld and Van Helsing. Both of which fit into this category of Bad movies that I enjoy. I haven't seen the Aviator yet because I'm not a DiCaprio fan. Is it worth the rental?