Movies - Bad but enjoyable

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL....I still watch tremor from time to time on encore when nothing else is on.

the movie is bad but i enjoy watching it when ever its on and there is notthing else.

Did you ever watch Tremors 2 and 3?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
"I'm picking out a Thermos...for you!"

------------------

"How far you goin'?"

"To the end of this fence."

"Hmm...OK!!"

LOL - I loved that ...

I'm picking out a Thermos for you! Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in!

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this [picks up an ashtray] and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

Or when his mom said... Navin, I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's a**. - LMAO

First I get my name in the phone book and now I'm on your a**.... You know, I'll bet more people see that than the phone book.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Taking Lives is a bad movie but atleast you get too see some of Angelina Jolie :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jacs said:
the movie is bad but i enjoy watching it when ever its on and there is notthing else.

Did you ever watch Tremors 2 and 3?

Well I am sure I seen the second one....that is the one where they use remote control cars to lure them....but I am not sure about the third....is that the one where they look like frozen turkeys walking around lol.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
LOL - I loved that ...

I'm picking out a Thermos for you! Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in!

Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this [picks up an ashtray] and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this! And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

Or when his mom said... Navin, I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's a**. - LMAO

First I get my name in the phone book and now I'm on your a**.... You know, I'll bet more people see that than the phone book.

LOL I forgot how many good lines were in it that movie.

I still think that special purpose one you posted earlier is funny.

Or when he first realized he could dance....I seen it awhile back and though of hostile lol.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I am a big John Cusack fan... "Grosse Pointe Blank" is one of my faves... along with "Say Anything"...

You forgot Cusack best movie Trick
Better Of Dead

Say Anything was good but Better Off Dead was better
also One Crazy Summer is Funny

Blazing Saddles was Mel Brooks movie that had Gene Wilder and not pryor it was never consider a bad movie it is a classic. Gene Wilder plays in two great Mel Brooks Movies Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein (see Jukes avatar for Igor from that movie). To many people listed movies that did well or consider good movies by most people.

What junk really wanted was stuff like that would get 1 dog bone in most peoples books not ones that are consider classic an example someone used was Cannonball Run was consider a horrible movie and got bad reviews but some people are amused by it or a enjoyable b grade movie like 6 string Samurai

Now here is my list of Bad movies fun to watch
1. Hell Comes To Frog Town
2. Super Fuzz
3. UHF (Weird Al Movie)
4. Blind Furry
5. They Call Me Bruce
6. Dangerous Curves
7. Hardbodies

That will do for now

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well I am sure I seen the second one....that is the one where they use remote control cars to lure them....but I am not sure about the third....is that the one where they look like frozen turkeys walking around lol.

a few years ago when i had directv they were showing it on USA and i think they were flying and stuff and they did look like turkey but i think that when they were flying it was on #4 but i could be wrong, dayum this day sucks :rolleyes:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
You forgot Cusack best movie Trick
Better Of Dead

Say Anything was good but Better Off Dead was better
also One Crazy Summer is Funny

Blazing Saddles was Mel Brooks movie that had Gene Wilder and not pryor it was never consider a bad movie it is a classic. Gene Wilder plays in two great Mel Brooks Movies Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein (see Jukes avatar for Igor from that movie). To many people listed movies that did well or consider good movies by most people.

What junk really wanted was stuff like that would get 1 dog bone in most peoples books not ones that are consider classic an example someone used was Cannonball Run was consider a horrible movie and got bad reviews but some people are amused by it or a enjoyable b grade movie like 6 string Samurai

Now here is my list of Bad movies fun to watch
1. Hell Comes To Frog Town
2. Super Fuzz
3. UHF (Weird Al Movie)
4. Blind Furry
5. They Call Me Bruce
6. Dangerous Curves
7. Hardbodies

That will do for now

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of out guest we have Franch toast, Franch Fries :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL I forgot how many good lines were in it that movie.

I still think that special purpose one you posted earlier is funny.

Or when he first realized he could dance....I seen it awhile back and though of hostile lol.

When he was in bed tapping his toes and started snapping his fingers??? LOL

oh...

here's the - cans are defective mp3...
Picking out a thermo's song - mp3

I couldn't find the one about the dogs name and I can't post the dogs name either.... LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of out guest we have Franch toast, Franch Fries :D

HAHAHA I forgot about that movie.

jamez25

Reaction score
Tango and Cash
Almost Heroes
Wagons East
Beverly Hills Ninja
Next of Kin

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Everybody want some
I want some too
:D

Can't go wrong with a little van halen sound track and an animated hamburger playing a little eddie van halen guitar lol.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Can't go wrong with a little van halen sound track and an animated hamburger playing a little eddie van halen guitar lol.
Don't forget Cusack in the pig hat lol

btw rumor has it Hos wears on of those when he makes burgers at home

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He had a bad *** '68 Camaro in that movie!

Cusack made another movie similar to Better Off Dead...One Crazy Summer.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikmaniac said:
He had a bad *** '68 Camaro in that movie!

Yes that was a killer car....and you are right one crazy summer was similar, with the animated drawings and such.

I tell you a bad car, that hemi cuda in the second phantasm movie.

p2mcg3.gif

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Yep, I liked that one too. It had Demi and Bobcat. I love when Bobcat is talking about a kid in school that everyone used to pick on because he talked funny. Then Cusack asks him if his story is about himself and he says "No, but I used to like to beat him up". Probably loses something in translation here but it was pretty funny.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
Now that's a real shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Yep, I liked that one too. It had Demi and Bobcat. I love when Bobcat is talking about a kid in school that everyone used to pick on because he talked funny. Then Cusack asks him if his story is about himself and he says "No, but I used to like to beat him up". Probably loses something in translation here but it was pretty funny.

BOSCO!!!

Or the scene with bob cat in the godzilla suit and trashing the lobster log mock up.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
BOSCO!!!

Or the scene with bob cat in the godzilla suit and trashing the lobster log mock up.

LMAO, I'm gonna have to rent that movie. I haven't seen it in a while.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
LMAO, I'm gonna have to rent that movie. I haven't seen it in a while.

How about the cafeteria scene with the one cheerleader and the ENTIRE basketball team at her side? Oops!

*Never mind...I think that was Better Off Dead.