My Last Act as a Staff Member...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228065 said:
Then there was the story of the 'three amigos in the desert", led by Hostile....they saw so much HOF Henson action tossing a ball on the sidelines that in comparison even Jerry Jones sounded reserved.

And let's not forget the full back signings, cuts, ps stints, releases, waivers, re-signings..they put almost as many gray hairs on TH's head as Nors did.

There's also a rumour rampant that Hostile's next venture is to coach Vanderjagt into his comeback.. Hos has the notion showing a kicker 14 straight days of John Wayne flicks will turn him into a man.
Oh, kicker smack is good.

Nothing can turn a kicker into a man though. Not even John Wayne.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1228085 said:
Hos inspired me to tryout for the Desperadoes

as kicker

thank you Hos

TH has this thing about 'retreads'.

Unless you were conceived under a five pointed star, you're a bandwagoner. :)

Viper

Reaction score
Juke99;1228042 said:
:p

It wasnt the Henson PJ's that bothered me but the fact that he kept asking me to bend over so that he could take a snap. :eek:

You failed to tell me this part, it isn't because of Hos.'s large fingers...is it?:D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228090 said:
TH has this thing about 'retreads'.

Unless you were conceived under a five pointed star, you're a bandwagoner. :)

anyone know a place where I can change birth certificates? :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Then their was the night in Hos's younger days he wanted to give a chronic Delhomme backer & poster.......caster oil enamas.......;) :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile;1228086 said:
Oh, kicker smack is good.

Nothing can turn a kicker into a man though. Not even John Wayne.

Some of us have secretly suspected Hostile really LIKES kickers.

He masks his affection by trashing them publically, but he was outted the day Larry Allen choked Cortez but refrained from making a "finish him off, Larry" post.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228096 said:

He masks his affection by trashing them publically, but he was outted the day Larry Allen choked Cortez and refrained from making a "finish him off, Larry" post.

it's called projection

3rd defense mechanism :)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile's perfect cheerleader:

Kurt Russell eyes, Clint Eastwood legs, and Sam Elliot voice.

Viper

Reaction score
Hos. once told me Henson visits him in his dreams, he has the restraining order to proof it.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
guessin' you mean you just have less time available to beat down obnoxious posters like myself. well, "when the cats away"...

glad to hear you're not REALLY leaving us, Hos. now THAT would be sad.

welcome back to the DARKSIDE....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cbz40;1228094 said:
Then their was the night in Hos's younger days he wanted to give a chronic Delhomme backer & poster.......caster oil enamas.......;) :D
Man, that guy was annoying.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
OK. I didn't want to do this in a thread where Hos' contributions are being honored...but...

now that we've talked about the infamous, "Hos Goes to New YorK' trip...

Here's a thread recapping his days here...

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55070

For those who want an excerpt about the man we are honoring today...

http://img49.*************/img49/4438/untitled5copy2cj.jpg

Doesn't look like much, right?

Wrong.

Early in the day, Hos took his train ticket and slipped it into the cover pocket of his looseleaf binder (Yes, Hos brought a looseleaf binder to New York. No, it did not have those little reinforcement thingies on the pages) which contained write ups of players like the FS from Sheboygen Picayune Community College. Well, at the draft, someone(s) spilled beer all over it. So, later that night, we are on our way home...LONNNNNNG day....we're on the Long Island Railroad...the conducter comes around to check tickets. Hos reaches for his trusty looseleaf binder...reaches into the cover pocket to get the ticket, which falls apart in beer soaked little wads of spit ballish paper mache pieces. The conductor approaches. What to do what to do. The tension mounts.

Conductor says "Ticket please"

The moment of truth has arrived.....

Hos hands him the entire binder. (note the missing piece of the top of the ticket in the picture) with a look on his face that I last saw on the face of my 11 year old nephew when bringing home a bad report card.

THAT my friends is the man we are here to honor today.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228096 said:

He masks his affection by trashing them publically, but he was outted the day Larry Allen choked Cortez but refrained from making a "finish him off, Larry" post.
Larry Allen is a deity. Had he finished him I'd have started my own Larry Allen cult.

Viper

Reaction score
It’s not that Hos. doesn’t like kickers, he just feels that a quarterback has a better grasp of things under center.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile;1228106 said:
Man, that guy was annoying.

Yes indeed........but he was good for a few laughs on a slow Sunday night. We both woke up our wives wuth our laughing out loud act. :lmao:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hos took a dislike to Chad Hutchinson the second Hutch questioned "his role". He also saw the handwriting on Hutch's wall the day Parcells and his staff walked off a practice field leaving the dumbfounded team to shift for itself, and Chad did not "seize the moment".

That's because Hostile's notion of appropriate quarterback leadership includes such apparatus as bullwhips, brands, and boot spurs. You don't lead a team as much as round it up and ride it.

(and he's probably right about that.)

godofwar

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228099 said:
Hostile's perfect cheerleader:

Kurt Russell eyes, Clint Eastwood legs, and Sam Elliot voice.

. . .and John Candy boobs.

Wait, I have no idea what that means. :eek: