My Last Act as a Staff Member...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;1227816 said:
What can you say about a mod that gives unselfishly, always contributes intelligently to discussions, and provides thoughtful, introspective dialogue to the forum community?

I'll start by saying that you wouldn't be talking about Hostile, if that's the case.

Rather, in Hostile you have a special moderator. With most people, the left side of the brain might do most things, or the right side does most things. With Hos, though, neither side does much of anything.

Yes, Hostile's contributions to this site in his moderatorial capacity will not soon be forgotten - which is more than his wife had to say about his contributions to their bedroom. No, his legacy will live on, even if he has become, as it were, a mere mortal.

I'll never forget the words of wisdom Hos bestowed upon me after I first joined the site. I was new, and timid - but Hos came right out and said;

"No, I don't think that's correct. I've always preferred to wear fishnets with the 5 inch heels. Always remember, SP.....blondes have more fun."

Truly, a great cross-dresser.

mes9hs.jpg

"O Rly?"

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I didn't get to know you real well Hos..........but I'm glad you'll still be around.

Viper

Reaction score
I’m not saying that Hos. is long winded, but I didn’t need the history of the blade of grass Hambrick tripped over while describing a play.

It’s not like Hos. was a true Henson fan, at least I didn’t believe so until Juke informed me that Hos. had Henson pajamas when he visited him in New York.

When asking Reality why he made Hos. a mod, Reality told me that when a man’s neck is the same width as ones waist…you tend to give him what he wants.

This is rumor, but I had heard that John Wayne once found Hos. (in Henson P.J.’s) in his bed.

It’s not like Hos. to ban anyone, however if they ever do find Jimmy Hoffa they’ll find Nors.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Viper;1228027 said:
I’m not saying that Hos. is long winded, but I didn’t need the history of the blade of grass Hambrick tripped over while describing a play.

It’s not like Hos. was a true Henson fan, at least I didn’t believe so until Juke informed me that Hos. had Henson pajamas when he visited him in New York.

When asking Reality why he made Hos. a mod, Reality told me that when a man’s neck is the same width as ones waist…you tend to give him what he wants.

This is rumor, but I had heard that John Wayne once found Hos. (in Henson P.J.’s) in his bed.

It’s not like Hos. to ban anyone, however if they ever do find Jimmy Hoffa they’ll find Nors.

:p

It wasnt the Henson PJ's that bothered me but the fact that he kept asking me to bend over so that he could take a snap. :eek:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Viper;1228027 said:

:laugh1: :laugh1:

Hostile is moving on to his next job - still photography analysis for the CIA.

They want him to identify potential world hot spots by looking at photos of Drew Henson's delivery.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228043 said:
:laugh1: :laugh1:

Hostile is moving on to his next job - still photography analysis for the CIA.

They want him to identify potential world hot spots by looking at photos of Drew Henson's delivery.
Ouch.

That's going to leave a mark.

Nice job Viper.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Then there was the story of the 'three amigos in the desert", led by Hostile....they saw so much HOF Henson action tossing a ball on the sidelines that in comparison even Jerry Jones sounded reserved.

And let's not forget the full back signings, cuts, ps stints, releases, waivers, re-signings..they put almost as many gray hairs on TH's head as Nors did.

There's also a rumour rampant that Hostile's next venture is to coach Vanderjagt into his comeback.. Hos has the notion showing a kicker 14 straight days of John Wayne flicks will turn him into a man.

dwmyers

Reaction score
Hostile;1226888 said:
...is to briefly sticky this thread and say thank you.

That's right, after nearly 4 years I'm stepping down, but I am not going away. It's time for me to be a regular Joe poster again.

Well, let's make this short and sweet then. You're one of my favorite Cowboys posters ever, on any forum, agree with you or disagree.

Been a pleasure knowing you.

David.

:bow:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1228065 said:
Then there was the story of the 'three amigos in the desert", led by Hostile....they saw so much HOF Henson action tossing a ball on the sidelines that in comparison even Jerry Jones sounded reserved.

And let's not forget the full back signings, cuts, ps stints, releases, waivers, re-signings..they put almost as many gray hairs on TH's head as Nors did.

There's also a rumour rampant that Hostile's next venture is to coach Vanderjagt into his comeback.. Hos has the notion showing a kicker 14 straight days of John Wayne flicks will turn him into a man.

Ouch a shot to the cods :eek:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Thanks Hos for your service to the board.

It's been a pleasure being Moded by you. :confused: Not sure if that's a word but you get my drift!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hos inspired me to tryout for the Desperadoes

as kicker

thank you Hos

and besides, Hos telling me how worthless I have become will only fuel my kicker's fire