My Last Act as a Staff Member...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I appreciate the work that you did being a mod. At least you aren't leaving though....at first that was what I thought this was. Whew!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
can we turn the premise of this thread into roasting hostile or do we have to keep on :jerk:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Thank you for helping make this the best Boyz' forum on the net!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Salute........and thank you.

Sarge

notherbob

Reaction score
Thanks for everything and I'm glad you'll be sticking around.

Tell Bandita I said hi.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Hos Thank you!!!! :bow: :bow:

You have always been a great help whenever I have had questions or concerns. And that is not even taking into account the tremendous content your provide...

Now I expect better results now that you don't have to babysit us anymore. :p:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Hey Hos, I know mine will get lost in all the jumble of thank yous, but I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciate you. Even though you don't know me in person, who I am, etc, you've ALWAYS been there to help me when I've come to you. And as weird as it may sound, I look up to you as a person because I can see what kind of character you have and thats exactly the type of person I want to be when I get to your age area haha. You and Juke both.

I truly thank you for always being there for me, and for even offering to send me to TO's camp. I regret not being able to go to that every day of my life. One last THANK YOU!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1227352 said:
Hey Hostile I just knew you where going to bail before you payed up on our Troy Smith...Brady Quinn bet!:D
I'm not going anywhere. Are you? Stop dissing the Buckeyes. I tell you they are going to roll the Gators.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Thanks SO MUCH for all your hard work and tireless efforts, Hos., we truly appreciate everything you've done for this site!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dawgs0916;1227763 said:
Hey Hos, I know mine will get lost in all the jumble of thank yous, but I wanted to let you know how much I truly appreciate you. Even though you don't know me in person, who I am, etc, you've ALWAYS been there to help me when I've come to you. And as weird as it may sound, I look up to you as a person because I can see what kind of character you have and thats exactly the type of person I want to be when I get to your age area haha. You and Juke both.

I truly thank you for always being there for me, and for even offering to send me to TO's camp. I regret not being able to go to that every day of my life. One last THANK YOU!!!
I'm going to bookmark this thread so I never lose it. Thank you.

Especially if I get roasted as Stealth offered.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile's bicep is the only object known to man that can withstand a direct blow from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick. The damn thing eats communists and Ealges fans for breakfast.

superpunk

Reaction score
What can you say about a mod that gives unselfishly, always contributes intelligently to discussions, and provides thoughtful, introspective dialogue to the forum community?

I'll start by saying that you wouldn't be talking about Hostile, if that's the case.

Rather, in Hostile you have a special moderator. With most people, the left side of the brain might do most things, or the right side does most things. With Hos, though, neither side does much of anything.

Yes, Hostile's contributions to this site in his moderatorial capacity will not soon be forgotten - which is more than his wife had to say about his contributions to their bedroom. No, his legacy will live on, even if he has become, as it were, a mere mortal.

I'll never forget the words of wisdom Hos bestowed upon me after I first joined the site. I was new, and timid - but Hos came right out and said;

"No, I don't think that's correct. I've always preferred to wear fishnets with the 5 inch heels. Always remember, SP.....blondes have more fun."

Truly, a great cross-dresser.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I didn't all the threads in this post, why are you not going to do it anymore Hos? Just not enough time? I probably understand that, since I never understood anyone can have that much time to stick on the Board anyway and do honest day of work :p:

Having said, that enjoyed many private messages and discussions we have had over 4 years I have been on this and previous boards. Actually enjoyed your posts back since DMN days too.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
superpunk;1227816 said:
What can you say about a mod that gives unselfishly, always contributes intelligently to discussions, and provides thoughtful, introspective dialogue to the forum community?

I'll start by saying that you wouldn't be talking about Hostile, if that's the case.

Rather, in Hostile you have a special moderator. With most people, the left side of the brain might do most things, or the right side does most things. With Hos, though, neither side does much of anything.

Yes, Hostile's contributions to this site in his moderatorial capacity will not soon be forgotten - which is more than his wife had to say about his contributions to their bedroom. No, his legacy will live on, even if he has become, as it were, a mere mortal.

I'll never forget the words of wisdom Hos bestowed upon me after I first joined the site. I was new, and timid - but Hos came right out and said;

"No, I don't think that's correct. I've always preferred to wear fishnets with the 5 inch heels. Always remember, SP.....blondes have more fun."

:lmao2: :lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;1227816 said:

That one will be hard to top.

:thumbup: