Maybe we should stop living in the past? Tell the Cowboys to stop operating like it’s the past and maybe I’ll change how I operate.
Like I said, I'm waiting till August ,that's when we'll see if they had a plan, and how they are trying to deliver a plan,
it's way early way way too early IMHO
so, there you go it's not the same, they try to offer Crosby, it failed, they gave a very fair offer to both Dean and Crosby,
They didn't land them, at least they went after them, and I'm not giving him credit for just trying, but I'm just telling you the truth.
they wanted to make Big Splash, that doesn't mean they turn around and now go after any player at any cost, they didn't have in mind just to satisfy the fan base, they will adjust, & counter as the rest of this offseason plays out, and that's why I'll wait till August,
we'll see what the real team might look like game one, when August gets here.
Looking at last season went for both SB teams, I don't think anybody had New England versus Seattle Super Bowl, I do not think anybody thought those teams would get turned around that quick, They were not favorites, They were not in the favorites once they got to the damn playoffs, but they showed everybody that was about the marathon, not the sprint.
I do get why we all have PTSD, but again I look at all these seasons differently, every year, you guys can live in the past, I say that every year's a one off, a week to week league, and I've settled on that, It may still take a while, I'm willing wait on that sixth championship because it will come, It might be unexpected, but it will come..
I mean I grew up watching the Mavericks and the Rangers in 90s look like the most horrible sports franchises on planet, it looked like they were never ever going to win, yeah they had a couple good years here and there, but they were never truly championship level, and they finally got one.
Yep, just one each, their entire existence, the Dallas Mavs and Texas Rangers, who by the way just only recently in 2023 got their first championship, finally figured it out!!!
the Cowboys are waiting on number six, and I also grew up since I was 10 years old following the Cowboys, so I've seen it all and I know anytime can jump up and BAM, it can happen.
Look at the three franchises, that I follow here outside the Cowboys: Mavericks, Rangers, Stars...
You know they only have THREE combined titles, together,
And the Cowboys are waiting on number 6, Jerrys waiting on number 4,
I put that into perspective as yes, drought bothers me, it sucks, I'm ready for a NFCCG appearance at the very least, we're all due, I get it, all frustrated, impatient, I get it,
but again every year I look at it, it could be our year, I'm not saying it is this year, I'm saying that can jump out of nowhere.