Nate Newton calls for switch to 3-4 scheme

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
which is why I would not be WORRIED about how to sign Parsons and Bland. Heck, the Commanders would probably LOVE to take Diggs off our hands. I would do it in a heartbeat. He is from the DC area and we could get off his contract. Then work on extending Bland. But you cannot put all your money on that side of the ball in Bland, Diggs and Parsons. Those guys are good for teams that want to attack us through the air. Why would anyone throw the ball against us when they can just run us off the field?
Good points.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
With how they stop the run, we need to run a 10-1 defense and hope for a few bad passes every now and then.

blueblood70

Reaction score
pure bullheadedness. Thats why.
How is this on the front office

they hired Mike Zimmer Mike Zimmer can run any defense he wants if he makes it work he has to find a defense that doesn't give up 92 points in two home games that's what we need... I don't care what you call it you can rename it anything you want that's why they hire a defensive coordinator so he can figure out what personnel he has and make up a defense to make it work I mean Rex Ryan seems to think he could work with this group of players and make it successful at least that's what he thinks in his mind he says as much...

Rayman70

Reaction score
How is this on the front office

they hired Mike Zimmer Mike Zimmer can run any defense he wants if he makes it work he has to find a defense that doesn't give up 92 points in two home games that's what we need... I don't care what you call it you can rename it anything you want that's why they hire a defensive coordinator so he can figure out what personnel he has and make up a defense to make it work I mean Rex Ryan seems to think he could work with this group of players and make it successful at least that's what he thinks in his mind he says as much...
Rex cant fix this either.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rex cant fix this either.
I'm just telling you what he thinks in his mind but I'm saying I believe there's enough latitude and enough time that Mike Zimmer just his pride only will figure out a way to get this moving a lot of the guys are just out of step out of sorts they're making the wrong reads like they're lined up in pre snap correctly and then as soon as the ball moves they go the wrong direction and I believe with a lot of film this week and going over this enough times in practice that they will figure out how to get this group of players to get this moving well enough to where they can get back to at least average defense 'cause right now it's historically bad just average would be good so our office doesn't have to play superhuman football and never punt in order to win have to score touchdowns on every drive in order to win if we could just get past that that might Nolan PTSD and I have our right tackle and Terrance steel turn into Chaz green because he's headed that way maybe we can get this thing moving right...