NBA Offseason

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Reports out of Toronto say Leonard will allow the Raptors the last sales pitch...I still think Toronto has the edge...

I still think Leonard with stay with Raptors but just in case he does leave, you can not be mad at him for leaving since he got you a championship

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It does not really make any sense, if he does not want to play with Lebron then he would not be going to meet with the Lakers
Well, it could just be posturing. But Leonard is a strange cat so who knows? We all have opinions like we all have butt holes and they all stink.:lmao2:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kemba to Boston to be finalized tomorrow. Apparently won't have to renounce Theis which is good. Good role player

Kemba is a downgrade from Kyrie, but Im hoping the chemistry is better and he plays more within Stevens scheme than Kyrie did in 2019

All in all its a nice rebound. Could get us a 2 or 3 seed in the East depending on what Kawhi is doing. Kawhi leaving Toronto will weaken the East again. However I would still have us below Milwaukee and competing with Philadelphia

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Kemba to Boston to be finalized tomorrow. Apparently won't have to renounce Theis which is good. Good role player

Kemba is a downgrade from Kyrie, but Im hoping the chemistry is better and he plays more within Stevens scheme than Kyrie did in 2019

All in all its a nice rebound

I have to admit that I was wrong, I thought he is going to stay with Hornets, that is a good signing by Celtics, who will replace Kemba in Charlotte?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have to admit that I was wrong, I thought he is going to stay with Hornets, that is a good signing by Celtics, who will replace Kemba in Charlotte?
From what Ive read they are interested in Rozier.

Apparently Charlotte wouldn't offer Kemba a super max. That would have been a pretty bad contract. Kemba is definitely not a super max guy

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
From what Ive read they are interested in Rozier.

Apparently Charlotte wouldn't offer Kemba a super max. That would have been a pretty bad contract. Kemba is definitely not a super max guy

I do not blame Charlotte but Charlotte should have traded him and got something in return instead of letting Kemba walk for nothing, the Hornets is going to be terrible next year

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
190 million is what have read...that's a nice payday...
Dont think I would give that to Kemba with that team. That leaves with almost no way to put a decent team around. And while Kemba is definitely an All Star caliber player, he isn't going to elevate a team like that

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Dont think I would give that to Kemba with that team. That leaves with almost no way to put a decent team around. And while Kemba is definitely an All Star caliber player, he isn't going to elevate a team like that

I totally agree and as a Magic fan, I am glad I do not have to see Kemba in the division anymore, Kemba has been killing my Magic for 3 years until Magic finally defeated the Hornets in February snapping their 13 losing streak to Hornets

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Irving to Nets for the same contract that Kemba got, I do not think Kemba and Kyle are worth those contracts in my opinion