NBA Offseason

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rumor is that Kyrie to NJ and Kemba to Boston could turn into a sign and trade with Charlotte getting Rozier.

From what I read this will allow the Celtics a full MLE as well as retaining Bird Rights on Horford and Morris

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks like KD is planning on going to Brooklyn with Kyrie.

In the above mentioned S&T New Jersey would likely be getting an FRP from Boston. 2019/20 would probably be a low seed season for Brooklyn, but they could adding that FRP would help them make to move to put a strong run together in 2020.

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Looks like KD is planning on going to Brooklyn with Kyrie.

In the above mentioned S&T New Jersey would likely be getting an FRP from Boston. 2019/20 would probably be a low seed season for Brooklyn, but they could adding that FRP would help them make to move to put a strong run together in 2020.

I am laughing at the Knick fans, they are so pissed that they thought Durant is coming to the Knicks 100%, Knick fans are not really smart, the Knicks have terrible management and not a bright future, Nets have better management and a bright future so that is why superstar players are going to the Nets and as for the Warriors, the Warriors really dodged a bullet, they were planning to pay him $221 million but that would be a big gamble since Durant might not be the same player after his injury

lukin2006

Reaction score
65638257_10157373836096055_1540640717951467520_n.jpg

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bulpett is now saying even if a sign and trade goes down, Horford returning to Boston remains unlikely. It would still open a full MLE, so they will still continue to explore the trade

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How? Heat have no cap space to sign him but I hope he fails miserably in Miami
Dont think the financials are settled yet, but his mind is made up on Miami. My guess is they will give up assets to offload Whiteside and maybe Olynyk. Olynyk could be a steal for someone if thats the case

Him and Dragic are probably only good for a 5th or 6th seed in the East.

Dion Waiters life expectancy decrease's significantly if the do add Butler though lol

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Dont think the financials are settled yet, but his mind is made up on Miami. My guess is they will give up assets to offload Whiteside and maybe Olynyk

Him and Dragic are probably only good for a 5th or 6th seed in the East.

Dion Waiters life expectancy decrease's significantly if the do add Butler though lol

I do not think they will make the playoffs and I sure hope not!