NBA Offseason

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, at least they are much improved over last year so it is a big step in the right direction
It will be interesting to see what Fultz can give them

Issac is heading into year 3, and this is when alot of people thought you would see real growth. He improved alot from year 1 to 2

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what Fultz can give them

Issac is heading into year 3, and this is when alot of people thought you would see real growth. He improved alot from year 1 to 2

I hope Fultz can stay healthy, at least Isaac finally got healthy after battling ankle injuries for 2 years and he did very well this year, who is your team?

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Why did I choose to be a Knicks fan

Why!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know why you are whining, if Durant is the not the same player after his injury, you should be thanking your lucky stars that Knicks did not sign Durant and Knicks just signed Julius Randle, he is a good player, you should be happy now

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Lot of talk about Leonard to the Lakers. Hard to believe they would sign him but they are saying that Leonard is the Lakers to lose.

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Lot of talk about Leonard to the Lakers. Hard to believe they would sign him but they are saying that Leonard is the Lakers to lose.

I have been hearing Butler and Leonard to Clippers but I hope the deal will be announced soon, I am tired of the rumors

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Broussard reported earlier that Clippers were out of it for Leonard and it was down to Lakers and Raptors with Lakers in the drivers seat.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Congratulations on getting Kemba, he is one of my favorite players, yeah, I have been impressed with Issac
Once him and Mo get there legs under them, thats a ton of length on defense. And alot of people think Bamba will be able to develop into a perimeter threat

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tobias Harris staying in Philadelphia on a 5 year max deal.

I like Harris and think he is underrated, but I dont think Harris is a max guy tbh.