NBA Offseason

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I wonder if the DeAndre Jordan signing was necessary to get Irving and Durant.

Because it seems totally unnecessary.

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
Russell is a Warrior and Warriors traded Andre to Grizzles, how will Russell fit in?

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Russell is a Warrior and Warriors traded Andre to Grizzles, how will Russell fit in?
He can catch and shoot and and he can pass. So at least from that standpoint he fits GS. May they will start him at the 2 and Klay at the 3.

Different makeup than what they have had, but that lineup could be very potent

Ive always though that 3 years from now, Russell could always look like the real get of this FA

Johnny23

Reaction score
My Bulls signed Thaddeus Young to a two year deal. He's nice frontcourt depth for a very young team. We're not going to get the Leonard, Durant's, and Irving's of the world to play in The Windy city so gotta hope the young guys pan out.

Hopefully Zach and Lauri can stay healthy and become All-Stars.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
He can catch and shoot and and he can pass. So at least from that standpoint he fits GS. May they will start him at the 2 and Klay at the 3.

Different makeup than what they have had, but that lineup could be very potent

Ive always though that 3 years from now, Russell could always look like the real get of this FA

He gives the Dubs a legit third scorer behind Klay and Steph. That said, I think they are woefully thin in talent at forward and center. Would like to see them pick up an inside out guy like Brooks Lopez or someone similar. I just don’t know if Cousins is the same guy post injury.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
76ers are not having a good offseason, 76ers lose Reddick, Butler is leaving, and 76ers give Tobias $180 million, ouch....hmm, I think Pelicans will make the playoffs if they stay healthy, they will be a fun team to watch next year

Horford to Philly is a killer pickup and smart addition for them. Was hoping the Dubs would be in play for him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Knicks signed Bobby Portis :lmao2:I feel bad for Knick fans, they are so pissed and are saying it is a utter disaster

I think Stephen A.Smith is on suicide watch right now...They blew up that team 2 years ago to get ready for this night...Only to have completely crapped the bed...Thank gawd I'm not a Knicks fan. This has to be the worst day in Knicks history. To think their plan was to tank for Zion, KD and Kyrie in free agency...only to see Brooklyn steal their show...and they end up w/ Julius Randle, Bobby Portis and Taj Gibson. OMG...you can't make that crap up...LOL

Nets have literally taken over NY basketball...

:lmao::lmao2::omg:

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
I think Stephen A.Smith is on suicide watch right now...They blew up that team 2 years ago to get ready for this night...Only to have completely crapped the bed...Thank gawd I'm not a Knicks fan. This has to be the worst day in Knicks history. To think their plan was to tank for Zion, KD and Kyrie in free agency...only to see Brooklyn steal their show...and they end up w/ Julius Randle, Bobby Portis and Taj Gibson. OMG...you can't make that crap up...LOL

I am not sure why Knicks fans are expecting Durant and Kyrie to sign with Knicks, they are a poorly run organization and you see why Porzingis wanted out

Johnny23

Reaction score

Right. I am loving the fact the Knicks just stupidly dumped a ton of money into the Power Forward position. In one day.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jimmy wants to be the alpha dog and Philly is Embiids team.

He could have been that guy in Philly....I think the Sixers just got worse today...not better w/ their moves. On another topic...I hope Kawhi Leonard stays w/ Toronto. That was a fun team to watch....but if the rumors are true...He's gonna take the money to LA....Grizzlies are gonna buy out
Andre Iguodala... and join the Lakers as well.