NBA Playoffs

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didnt get to see them, but can someone tell my why Ben Simmons only took 4 shots?

GreenMean69

Reaction score
Havent they had an issue blowing leads this year
yes , hopefully they pull their **** together back in Philly . Bosten can be a tough place to play. Its crazy .... all they had to do was slow the game down , stop rushing their shots .

I didnt get to see them, but can someone tell my why Ben Simmons only took 4 shots?

He was on the bench for a good while , I honestly did pay attention to his shots. Sixers were laying bricks so much they helped build a defensive wall for the Celtics .

icup

Reaction score
celtics gave simmons like 10 ft on the perimeter regularly and he tried getting to the basket but the defense swallowed him up. morris and smart owned simmons last night. mcconnell came in and played well so simmons spent a lot of time sitting w fultz. nobody on the 76ers was doing much chirping after the celtics came back, including kevin hart.

reddick was on fire and was the best player for the 76ers along with embiid and mcconnell.

covington looked better than he did in game 1.

for boston

rozier played well. its too bad boston cant hold on to him long term.

smart was smart. was 4/4 from 3 up until the 3rd qrter and then proceeds to miss pretty much every shot after that. he brought his pitbull defense per usual.

brown showed a lot of heart trying to play but hes obviously hurting. he had a couple of big dunks tho. he also made a couple dumb plays with the ball at bad times. good thing it didnt haunt the celtics.

morris carried the offense for stretches. he is playing well.

tatum is going to be a certified star. he is an animal. you have to be excited about his future in the league. you got it all from tatum in this game. dunks, 3s, defense, post moves.

the end of the game
embiid missed a 3, and then w 10 seconds left in the game, boston up 104-101, horford got the ball at the top fo the key and beat embiid to the basket. that play was the final backbreaker for philly.

very exciting game. td garden was LOUD.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Just so the Cavs lose. I'm SO TIRED of the nonstop Lebronathon!
I'm a huge LeBron fan. I was so tired of the Kobe factor year and him bragging about ALL his championships. That said, I'm wishing LeBron another Championship. Sorry:).

This is for you em.
tenor.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
celtics gave simmons like 10 ft on the perimeter regularly and he tried getting to the basket but the defense swallowed him up. morris and smart owned simmons last night. mcconnell came in and played well so simmons spent a lot of time sitting w fultz. nobody on the 76ers was doing much chirping after the celtics came back, including kevin hart.

reddick was on fire and was the best player for the 76ers along with embiid and mcconnell.

covington looked better than he did in game 1.

for boston

rozier played well. its too bad boston cant hold on to him long term.

smart was smart. was 4/4 from 3 up until the 3rd qrter and then proceeds to miss pretty much every shot after that. he brought his pitbull defense per usual.

brown showed a lot of heart trying to play but hes obviously hurting. he had a couple of big dunks tho. he also made a couple dumb plays with the ball at bad times. good thing it didnt haunt the celtics.

morris carried the offense for stretches. he is playing well.

tatum is going to be a certified star. he is an animal. you have to be excited about his future in the league. you got it all from tatum in this game. dunks, 3s, defense, post moves.

the end of the game
embiid missed a 3, and then w 10 seconds left in the game, boston up 104-101, horford got the ball at the top fo the key and beat embiid to the basket. that play was the final backbreaker for philly.

very exciting game. td garden was LOUD.
Tatum: Averaging 24 point per this series

Fultz: Two DNPCD

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm a huge LeBron fan. I was so tired of the Kobe factor year and him bragging about ALL his championships. That said, I'm wishing LeBron another Championship. Sorry:).

This is for you em.
tenor.gif
Lebron tweets congrats to himself! He wants to be THE MAN, but cries when some big meanie DARES to criticize him.

#HipHopSnowflake