NBA Playoffs

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sixers aren't really that young; 4 of their 8 rotation guys are 30+.
All that trust the process stuff was nonsense.
The new GM (post the process) rebuilt that team from the ground up.
Simmons has to learn to shoot but when he does he'll truly be a star.

LeBron is LeBron. He owns the east and always has. He was Simmons age taking teams to the ECF.

Boston is so well coached. That's a top 3 staff. Crazy to lose all they have and be this good.

In the world of truly dominant basketball however you have GSW. They are so good it's gotten boring.

Where LeBron goes in the off-season is all anyone cares about because he either joins a team that can dethrone or GSW or they keep rolling.

Weird not having the Spurs as title contenders. I loved beign rivals with them but never wanted them to badly fall off. San Antonio is a cool city with not much else sports-wise but the Spurs.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I would like to see Joe Thornton ride off into the sunset with a cup. Great player imo.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It would be hilarious if the 76ers treated game 4 like a preseason game and gave Fultz some playing time

phildadon86

Reaction score
I know I’m biased but how does Lebron always get so much help from the referees it’s insane

lukin2006

Reaction score
I thought Philly steam roll the Celtics. The Celtics with their injuries and struggles in the opening round didn't look poised to go far...

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I thought Philly steam roll the Celtics. The Celtics with their injuries and struggles in the opening round didn't look poised to go far...

Yeah I don't think many saw this coming. Even darthseinfeld who's a Celtics fan said Sixers were winning this series. Hard to believe this is without Kyrie Irving and Gordan Hayward two max contract players.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think many saw this coming. Even darthseinfeld who's a Celtics fan said Sixers were winning this series. Hard to believe this is without Kyrie Irving and Gordan Hayward two max contract players.

Bottom line Terry Rozier. The guy is playing like an all star in the playoffs. I myself never thought Philly was that great. Embid, people acting like he is the next Olajuwon or something.

lukin2006

Reaction score

Boston does have great coaching ... and they are definitely on the rise...

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Embiid is not the reason the Sixers are getting beat though. For this series against the Celtics he's averaged 24 ppg and 15 rebounds a game. Those are monster numbers. If there's a player that should be called out it's Ben Simmons.