NBA Playoffs

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am still expecting the Rockets to choke but I am not sure Capela will let them :muttley:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lurked on the 76ers SB Nation boards. They are pretty convinced if the 76ers drafted Tatum he would only get 10-15 minutes a game

Still an improvement over Fultz....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lebron isn't getting burned by playing the Raptors. He is doing anything he wants.
Not burned, burned out. He's already admitted he needs a rest for a few days. He didn't get one between series like he's accustom to getting.

dallasdave

Reaction score
I'm a huge LeBron fan. I was so tired of the Kobe factor year and him bragging about ALL his championships. That said, I'm wishing LeBron another Championship. Sorry:).

This is for you em.
tenor.gif
I like this a lot !!! :lmao2:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Not burned, burned out. He's already admitted he needs a rest for a few days. He didn't get one between series like he's accustom to getting.

Just need to use Nance and Clarkson more vs Celtics.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yep, and then next year, Boston OWNS!
I'm happy for ya em if they do win it all. You too need a championship out of your favorite teams as well to reduce the agony of our lousy Cowboys. I received mine with Villanova again. Now, our Penn State stepped up pretty good last season. Not worried at all about Barkley being gone. We'll be just fine. But, we need to beat our own division rivals first before we even think about a National Title. Argh....I hated loosing the way we did vs OS & MS.

ESisback

Reaction score
I'm happy for ya em if they do win it all. You too need a championship out of your favorite teams as well to reduce the agony of our lousy Cowboys. I received mine with Villanova again. Now, our Penn State is stepping up pretty good. Not worried at all about Barkley being gone. We'll be just fine.
They will!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Wouldn't say the Sixers are overrated but just mostly that fans lack bball IQ, lol.
There is a very real "process" in the NBA and it goes win in regular season and learn about playoff life.
Win in playoffs.
Then win a title.
You really can't skip steps.

Philly/Toronto will be interesting to watch next year.
CLE would obviously fall off the face of the earth again if LBJ leaves and he is likely too since he and Gilbert never see eye to eye.

Philly has a surprising number of decisions to make. A few 30+ year olds had very good seasons for them. Redick is a FA and his cap hold is 27M.
Belinelli/Ilyasova likely due for a marked raise.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm happy for ya em if they do win it all. You too need a championship out of your favorite teams as well to reduce the agony of our lousy Cowboys. I received mine with Villanova again. Now, our Penn State stepped up pretty good last season. Not worried at all about Barkley being gone. We'll be just fine. But, we need to beat our own division rivals first before we even think about a National Title. Argh....I hated loosing the way we did vs OS & MS.

O H I O.... you know the rest. That game had me squirming. I turned it off, only to catch the last few minutes.