NBA Playoffs

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is a thread about playoff teams! :laugh::lmao::laugh::huh::facepalm::muttley::star:
That's so true, we shouldn't be getting side tracked by discussing and fussing about other teams. Sorry about that. So.... Boston vs Cleveland, we need new teams in the finals so I'm hoping the Celtics can get it done.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
ECF, game 1... The way Boston jumped on Cleveland from the start, this thing may not last long. I'm impressed by Boston.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I said it after Game 1 if the Sixers/Celtics series, I think the Celtics are going to the Finals.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ECF, game 1... The way Boston jumped on Cleveland from the start, this thing may not last long. I'm impressed by Boston.
One of the big things with Cleveland is they dont really have consistent offense outside Lebron and Love. If a defense can effectively scheme and neutralize those two you need big time games from Hill, Korver and Smith. Against a defense like Bostons thats asking alot. The fact that they are still terrible defensively makes a down game for Lebron practically insurmountable.

However I don't see Boston have an awsner for Lebron like today for a full 7 game series

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
One of the big things with Cleveland is they dont really have consistent offense outside Lebron and Love. If a defense can effectively scheme and neutralize those two you need big time games from Hill, Korver and Smith. Against a defense like Bostons thats asking alot. The fact that they are still terrible defensively makes a down game for Lebron practically insurmountable.

However I don't see Boston have an awsner for Lebron like today for a full 7 game series

If Lebron is in mention as greatest ever (over Jordan), then no way should he be shut down by Morris/Hortford.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This Boston team is fun to watch, they play team basketball on offense and defense.

Jayson Tatum has super star written all of him, one of the most poised 19 year old players I have ever seen.
Agreed, by watching him play it's hard to believe Tatum is so young.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Eh I don't think it'd be a sweep but I definitely think Houston or Golden State winner wins it all. Boston is too good at home to get swept, but either Houston or Golden State would have home court advantage over Boston due to more regular season wins.

rynochop

Reaction score
Rockets need to play better than in either of there first two series...some of those long scoring slumps will will have them down by 26 instead of 6. Harden can't disappear in games

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agree, but Houston is about to get its doors blown out today

I keep expecting Harden to totally disappear and turn the ball over and over again. But, I don't think tonight is the night, they should win at home.

I am surprised they made it this far but Capela is playing lights out this season. Without him, the Rockets are not at this point.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Warriors are going to win this series in 5. So far since Durant has joined the Warriors it's never taken them longer than 5 to win a series. It's been

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rockets are outmatched, too many ill-advised shots and isolations jacking up 3's. Harden is good but also a detriment, players just stand around and watch him isolate. He turns the ball over too much and CP3 is no Durant. Houston did not attack the bucket enough and this type of offense is not sustainable to win a title, especially against good defenses.

visionary

Reaction score
Warriors are going to win this series in 5. So far since Durant has joined the Warriors it's never taken them longer than 5 to win a series. It's been

I said it as soon as the NBA was stupid enough to allow Durant to join the Warriors that fans watching the NBA are just suckers

The warriors are going to win the next 3-4 titles and it's not gonna be close

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Draft Lottery tonight. Hoping the Mavs get the #1 overall pick although there's only a 13.8% chance of that.