NBA Playoffs

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Lebron and Love showing up, nobody else other than Clarkson a little.

Lebron 24
Love 14
Thompson 1
Hill 5
Smith 2
Nance 2
Green 2
Clarkson 6
Korver 4

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Announcer just said..."Kobe would be proud the way Tatum is playing." lol. No he wouldn't, the guy is a Celtic.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Kobe was looking at game film for IT and giving him feedback last season

Yes, I know all about that. Just talking about him being a Celtic, and that Tatum was playing really well in the game, that Kobe would be proud. Kobe no way wants to see a Celtic be successful and help their teams win more titles.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Celtics take a 3-2 lead in the series. Pressure is on LeBron to defend home court. :D

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No indication a road team can even be competitive in this series. Which means though Cavs lose in 7.
So far true but you know Lebron will insert himself in a game 7 with maximum effort if it happens. I hope the Cavs go down in 6.

coogrfan

Reaction score
GNoaGIv.gif

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I wonder if people will still say Curry is the best shooter of all time still. I'll take Ray Alllen or Reggie Miller any day over him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WCF, game 5... hell of a game. I'm hoping Chris Paul will rest that hammy and not try to give it a go until the team returns to Houston for game 7. Go Rockets!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Could be an interesting couple of days in the NBA. The Celtics have a chance to dethrone King James tonight, and the Rockets have a chance to topple the mighty Warriors tomorrow.

Unlikely, but the final acts are getting interesting in what has been a somewhat mundane playoffs

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I wonder if people will still say Curry is the best shooter of all time still. I'll take Ray Alllen or Reggie Miller any day over him.
Difference is that Curry actually dribbles and creates his own shot a lot. Ray Allen was doing that early in his career, and I think Reggie did more running off of screens and didn't really dribble much.
I would rank it as Ray, Curry, Reggie tied with Dirk.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pure shooter? There is only one correct answer for the best: Larry Bird :cool:

Other notables for me are Alex English, Miller, Mullen and Allen. Curry would not be in my top five.