NBA Playoffs

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The only folks that have a true gripe with LeBron (read: complex), imo, should be Lakers fans, with our years and years of "LBJ is better than Kobe" while Kobe has 5 chips and a couple MVP snubs and was the killer that Jordan was.

These Spurs/Mavs/GS salty LeBron posts are funny. Enjoy the greatness turdy weirdo guy above. This coming from a person who cheers the Lake when they're good and I feel like it, but with a bunch of diehard Lake fan friends/family, a team with fans whom despise LBJ more than any other fanbase (until he signs with the Lakers lol)

ESisback

Reaction score
You're a weirdo
Why, because I despise Lebron? He’s such a drama queen. He pats himself on the back WAY too much, then pouts like a petulant child when he loses, and some big meanie reporter says something critical. On top of that, all we hear about is how great he is on all the sport shows. It gets so old.

ESisback

Reaction score
No, it's because youre a salty weirdo that goes on salty weirdo diatribes that make no sense and are hard to read... and are hot take'y with zero substance in your posts in a thread that requires the smallest of substance. Well done, in some ways

Define salty weirdo. What does that even mean? Talk about hard to read!
Zero substance?!? Because I don’t like Lebron? That’s just an opinion, and that opinion is “I’m tired of the Lebronathon”. What’s so hard to understand? There are other great players, and no, I’m not a salty Lakers/Mavs/Spurs fan. I’m a fan of team basketball, not individual “stars”.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Define salty weirdo. What does that even mean? Talk about hard to read!
Zero substance?!? Because I don’t like Lebron? That’s just an opinion, and that opinion is “I’m tired of the Lebronathon”. What’s so hard to understand? There are other great players, and no, I’m not a salty Lakers/Mavs/Spurs fan. I’m a fan of team basketball, not individual “stars”.
Because LeBron deserves zero criticism these playoffs. The phenom is doing just as he should against the juggernaut GS with a chump team dragging him down -- that you mocked me for poinitng out -- and that I thought your dip **** post would be deleted on stupid-merit, alone. For you to single him out is beyond lubricous, imo. Maybe I'm cray cray, being dramatic, but I don't think so. I just have too much energy. Plus, the complex is strong in you, bubba.

Weirdo/stupid/obtuse/dense/stubborn etc. Choose your adjectives. Add your own. Idk bro, stop posting stupid arse salty posts. Or don't, whatevs

ESisback

Reaction score
While I rue a lot for LeBron, this Golden State is sensational. I have a man crush on Klay, and the other two of the big three are fire. And Draymond is amazing at what he does. While this is boring now, we are witnessing, imo, the most dominant team ever and it should be noted and watched for its historical significance. It's really hard to muster enthusiasm for this series otherwise.
GS had six guys with double figures, and 2 other guys with 8! They very easily could have had 8 guys in double figures! THAT’S a team!

ESisback

Reaction score
Because LeBron deserves zero criticism these playoffs. The phenom is doing just as he should against the juggernaut GS with a chump team dragging him down -- that you mocked me for poinitng out -- and that I thought your dip **** post would be deleted on stupid-merit, alone. For you to single him out is beyond lubricous, imo. Maybe I'm cray cray, being dramatic, but I don't think so. I just have too much energy. Plus, the complex is strong in you, bubba.

Weirdo/stupid/obtuse/dense/stubborn etc. Choose your adjectives. Add your own. Idk bro, stop posting stupid arse salty posts. Or don't, whatevs

It’s called sarcasm, and as far as “hard to read”, why don’t you try English? What’s lubricious? Can’t find that in a dictionary, and what’s with the hip hop lingo? Cray cray? Whatevs? What are you, 16? You thought my post would be deleted on “stupid-merit”? By whom? Is there a rule set by forum administrators that says you must love and support Lebron? And who are you, telling folks what to post? I DON’T LIKE LEBRON! IT’S JUST MY OPINION! ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON! Or don’t...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It’s called sarcasm, and as far as “hard to read”, why don’t you try English? What’s lubricious? Can’t find that in a dictionary, and what’s with the hip hop lingo? Cray cray? Whatevs? What are you, 16? You thought my post would be deleted on “stupid-merit”? By whom? Is there a rule set by forum administrators that says you must love and support Lebron? And who are you, telling folks what to post? I DON’T LIKE LEBRON! IT’S JUST MY OPINION! ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON! Or don’t...
Ok.

Lubricous was a misspelling, hon, of a word in our english dictionary, ludicrous, that perfectly describes the latest post I'm replying to. And I have a feeling you wont stop, so I popped a caffeine pill.

"Cray cray" means crazy. Like maybe I'm being cray cray in my observations and interpretations of the idiocy in the posts I'm replying to ("attack the posts not the posters"). I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. But then again I wasn't, I was placating you.

I thought your post should have been deleted on stupid merit. I should have clarified for you. Sorry, brother. Infact, you need footnotes, don't ya David Foster Wallace?

I'll move on. I guess? I don't know from what? But you posted in here, sugar. So i may reply to you again, too.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Why do people still dislike LeBron? Like, what has he done to CONTINUE to upset these backwards basketball fans? You LeBron detractors in this thread, what is it? In what world does this dude get criticism, now? Prior to the GS win a couple years ago, maybe overrated, I can see it. Well, prior to when he was robbed of the Finals MVP when he lost to GS with everyone hurt, the first time, sure.

iS iT THe MEdiA aND hOw FAwnED oN he IS?

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
All I know is this: IMHO, they fawn over Lebron WAY too much, and I’m tired of hearing it. I’m glad his team lost.

ESisback

Reaction score
Everyone will continue to fawn over the second greatest ever. He's Cobb/Williams to Jordan's Ruth.

In my mind, he’s not the 2nd greatest either. Kobe, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Wilt and a few others are in the discussion, IMO.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I think LeBron should go to Houston. They'd be the only team who has a chance to compete against the Warriors for the next 3-4 years. Maybe Philly but I think they'd be better off building around their young core and waiting until the Warriors' time is done.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Em, I love you to death and I know this NBA season has you gotten you down as well as me, but @Trouty is an absolute Gem of a person & is loved & respected by many in here.

I too know him outside of these forums as I do you. Please don't let some basketball game nor player turn my em into someone I KNOW he's not.

One question, and please don't get mad, will you like Lebron just a tad should he decide to land in Boston? Both of our teams are 2 of the teams LeBron is interested in out of the 4. Wherever he lands, that city will sure bring home a title. :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Everyone will continue to fawn over the second greatest ever. He's Cobb/Williams to Jordan's Ruth.
LeBron IS the greatest "ever". He's insane on how many points he can score in a game. The man can play lights out and he wins championships wherever he goes without having core players around him like Jordan did in Pippen etc..... He took Cleveland out of their disgrace for all those years. He helped Miami win two.

I could go on and on. But his 8 consecutive Finals appearances says it all. What's more, the older he gets, the better he plays. And thus, you have Jordan fans that despise him & his game. Because they KNOW how great he really is.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
In my mind, he’s not the 2nd greatest either. Kobe, Bird, Magic, Kareem, Wilt and a few others are in the discussion, IMO.

Bill Russell's Celtics won eleven NBA championships with him. He won 5 NBA MVPs. And that playing center at 6-9 against Chamberlain, at 7-2. He had teammates, yes, but 11 championships will never be equaled. Different era, but he didn't have 3 pointers to pad his stats and only 5 game playoffs for most of the series.

Still greatest ever...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I used to be a critic of LeBron because I generally don’t like players who skip college but he’s clearly the greatest talent of this era.

I’m not really into these comparisons with Jordan . Those are ESPN driven for air time.All you can be is the greatest of your era.

But Jordon never led a team to the Finals with as little talent as this Cav team which had no business in the Finals.

And Lebrons 51 point opening game had them on the brink of taking a 1-0 lead. That blunder changed the series.

The best team will win as it probably should be but despite whatever your differences are with LeBron he’s a freak generational talent . Gives it all for 48 minutes and 82 games a year not just shooting 3’s. He’s a throwback player . A fine role model in the community and spokesman on important issues.

Leading a team to 8 straight Finals is the greatest individual accomplishment in this era of NBA only comparable to the Jordan and Russell runs. That puts LeBron in Elite company.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As usual it’s very obvious reading thru just this page alone that fans often place their personal preferences of teams and former players above a more unbiased opinion.

I’ve never rooted for a team LeBron is on but his talent is clearly above anyone else on the court.

I’ve seen the same blind hate against other greats like Brady who we love to root against.

It doesn’t support these narratives to express their aweness of his talent, ability and impact.